aparker's picture

If I could Invent Something it would be

If  I could invent something I would invent a hip hop monkey.  I would invent this because it's not a thing and because it is funny. I want to invent this because I think it would be a good decoration . I would also want to do this because I think it would be fun to have something else that dances but doesnt dance to like Christmas music. . I would like to do this because it  would give me something to do because I get bored easily.

How I would do this is, I would first write a list of what materials I would need. Then I would go get them. I have to do this because if I don't then I can't build it! The things I would get would be wood fabric. I would use the fabric to dress the monkey. I would also need scissors and a battery pack. I would also get my dad to help me build it because that way I won’t get hurt doing it. I have to make sure that I am being safe while making this.

Next, I would start building it. I would first start by cutting the wood because I need a length of like 2 inches by 2 inches. Then I would need to put the batteries in the boards with the wires so then the monkey can dance. I would have my dad do this part. Next, I would glue them together because I need them to stay together. 

Last, but not least, I would dress the monkey. This is optional but,just want to do this so that  the monkey has clothes. Also, the monkey can have something to wear so that way my family and I aren't staring at a monkey with no clothes.  That's what I would invent if I could invent something. 

aparker's picture
About the Author: aparker