c.mcintire's picture

Invention

There are two things I would invent if I could. First, as cheesy as it sounds, a time machine. I would not use this to go back in time and change things. I would use it to go back for shorts amounts of times to get different experiences in particular situations in the past. I think it would be so cool to go back to the ’80s just for the experience. Not only for fun but also for learning. I think it is good for everyone to have experienced different parts of the world and in different situations. I would go back to WWII and the great depression (as terrible as they both were) so I could experience the hard times, even just for a few days, and learn from it. I would have a different perspective on the world after having that experience. 

Another thing I would like to invent is teleportation. I would still use other forms of transportation, but it would be AMAZING if during a three day weekend I could just BOOM be in Rome, Paris, or Madrid. Also sometimes when I am at school sitting in class I really just want to go home and grab my favorite granola bar… With a teleportation machine, I  could simply go to the bathroom, BOOM I am home, grab the granola bar, BOOM be back at school and resume with my day. No time wasted driving, and getting excused for one little thing.

c.mcintire's picture
About the Author: c.mcintire
Chloe McIntire