nonfiction challenge: CJP-Five
happydancer's picture

Five Things I Have Learned About Myself

1. I get bored easily. It's funny how when school was going on, I was complaining about not having enough time to do things that I want, and now that I do have the time, I am bored.
2. I always need to know what’s going on. Lately, I have been overwhelmed with everything going on and I want to know what the future is going to be like. But, it's hard for anyone to know exactly what the future holds and living with that uncertainty has been a challenge. I have learned to just be patient about it.
3. I have the ability to do great things. During this time away from school, I have been writing a lot more. Not having to worry as much about school has given me time to pursue my passions and I see myself producing work that I am proud of.
4. I am great company. Spending time with myself has made me realize that I need to give more credit to myself as a friend. I have had to become my own best friend, which has been different for sure, but I have learned to appreciate myself a bit more.
5. I am not alone. We are all different and sometimes that can make it feel like we are divided. However, we really are all fighting this one together.