Sign up for the party!

Join us for YWP's Online Gateless Writing Party with Alex Muck of Fun is a Necessity!
Friday, April 10, 7-8 PM EDT
Sign up for your invitation to join us online!

DETAILS: Everyone is stuck at home, it's Friday night, and you want to hang out with cool people and have something fun to do. We've got you covered. After you sign up, about a day before the event, you will receive your invitation, with your secret link to join our call, and instructions about what to bring along: something to write with, a sense of humor, and snacks. It's basically like receiving a Hogwarts letter, but via internet instead of owl. 

ABOUT ALEX: Your host is Alex Muck, a teaching artist and founder of Fun is a Necessity, LLC, a Vermont-based arts education organization. She's a certified Gateless teacher and is partnering with Young Writers Project to host a series of fun online writing parties. This is the first, and if it goes well, we'll be working on more to come!

A BIT ABOUT GATELESS WRITING: Gateless is all about noticing what is strong, powerful, and marvelous in writing and in the world! No red pens, no questions, no criticism. At a Gateless Writing party, (also known as a salon - FANCY!) we don't focus on what is weird or awkward or not good enough - we find specific things that are awesome and celebrate the heck out of them. In salon, you can take risks, try new things, be wicked serious or a giant goofball.  We'll arrive on our online call together, settle in, write to a few prompts, read our work together, and offer each other supportive feedback.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!  SIGN UP HERE!
*You'll need an account on YWP to join the party. It's easy to sign up.

Event Date: 
Friday, April 10, 2020