poem, rant 0 comments challenge: General
Lexim354's picture

Falling in Love

Falling in love is like jumping off a building, your head is screaming at you not to do it but your heart is telling you “You can fly.” Falling in love is like handing someone a gun and trusting they won’t pull the trigger. Falling in love is like reading a book or watching a movie, you never know how it’s going to end until you get there. Falling in love is like growing a flower, it takes a lot of work but if you nurture it and feed it it will grow into something beautiful. Falling in love is like going into surgery, you know you need it but you don’t know if you're going to come out okay. Falling in love is like baking a cake without a recipe, you can’t guarantee it’s going to turn out good but you have to trust that you’re doing it right. Falling in love is like taking a test, you can study all you want but you don’t know if you’re going to need it. Falling in love is like telling a stranger your deepest darkest secrets and hoping they don’t look down on you. But most of all falling in love is like finding the one person in the entire world who loves you for you and always has your back.

Lexim354's picture
About the Author: Lexim354