Apr 22
Ms. Naugle's picture

Never Put a Fork in the Microwave

 It truly was a sad day, when I exploded the microwave.

I thought my spaghetti was just too cold, so I went with my spaghetti and fork. I should have thought more about my actions, but it was too late when the microwave exploded.  There was spaghetti in my hair, in my mouth, and all squashed in my clothes. And that's why you don't put a fork in the microwave.

Tegan Miller
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School

 
Ms. Naugle's picture
About the Author: Ms. Naugle
Killington Elementary School Killington, VT
MSG / CONTACT
RECENT LOVES
RECENT COMMENTS
Author has not made any comments.