Getting published

THE NEWSPAPER SERIES: Young Writers Project started as a feature in The Burlington Free Press, and we continue to publish a page of YWP writers and photographers in the Free Press each week during the academic year. Read and download the Burlington Free Press pages for 2021 here.

VTDIGGER.ORG: Vermont's leading online news organization publishes a YWP featured writer and photographer or artist every week. You can find all YWP work that has been published on VTDigger.org here.

Each year, YWP receives about 10,000 submissions to our website, youngwritersproject.org, in response to our Writing and Visual Art Challenges and Community Journalism Project, and we select the best writing and images for publication with our media partners and in our own monthly digital magazine, The Voice, and annual Anthology.

Please support our media partners as they support our young writers and artists! Help keep community journalism strong!
About the Author: YWP
Hey YWP! You're at Young Writers Project headquarters! Want to get in touch? Just message Executive Director Susan Reid here!