"Good morning, class.
On each of your desks, you will find
A copy of the school dress code
To remind you of what clothing
Has been deemed inappropriate for school."
School Dress Code
• The hems of all shorts and skirts must reach the knee or below.
• The straps of all tank tops must be the width of two fingers or more.
• V-neck shirts are not permitted.
• Tight leggings or pants are not permitted unless a skirt or pair of shorts is worn over them.
• Makeup of any kind is not permitted.
Um, I'm sorry
I know little girls should be seen and not heard, but
What the hell?
Is there something wrong with my thighs?
Do you find my shoulders offensive?
Is my butt really that distracting?
Is it wrong for me to wear makeup
just because I like the way I look in it?
Do you have a problem with my body?