YWP's Community Leaders

Community Leaders for 2021-22! You are the heart and soul of Young Writers Project! Thanks for all you do for YWP – your creative ideas and energy, the thought and care you put into your own work, and the encouragement and positive reinforcement you give to others on the site.

This is a rolling list, and we always welcome NEW Community Leaders – who are interested in helping the YWP community by being active on the site, mentoring other writers and artists, organizing and/or leading an online workshop, suggesting new writing and visual art challenges, hosting an online book discussion or open mic, etc. To join, email Susan Reid, YWP executive director, at [email protected] or phone (802) 324-9538. And if we have missed anyone who should be included on this list, please let us know!

Note to the YWP Community: Community Leaders are here for you! Reach out to them if you have a question about writing, photography, art – anything YWP!

The 2021-22 COMMUNITY LEADERS!

About the Author: YWP
Hey YWP! You're at Young Writers Project headquarters! Want to get in touch? Just message Executive Director Susan Reid here!