YWP's Community Leaders

Community Leaders! You are the heart and soul of Young Writers Project – you put so much energy and love into this community that you deserve special recognition. Thank you, Community Leaders, for all you do for YWP, the thought and care you put into your own work, and the encouragement and positive reinforcement you give to others on the site. Community Leaders for 2021-22 will be listed here in September. This is a rolling list – and we always welcome NEW Community Leaders! If you are interested in joining the editorial team for the Community Leaders' monthly newsletter, mentoring other writers and artists, leading an online workshop, suggesting new writing or visual art challenges, hosting an online book discussion or open mic, join the Community Leaders. Just contact Susan Reid, YWP Executive Director, at [email protected]. Note to the YWP Community: Community Leaders are here for you! Reach out to them if you have a question about writing, photography, art – anything YWP!
Thank you to the 2020-21 COMMUNITY LEADERS!
Alessandra G.
amaryllis
AvaClaire
cedar
Crescent_Moon
charvermont
dogpoet
eyesofIris
fire girl
Frostbite
gaia_lenox
Graceful
happydancer
Hazel C.
Icarus Blackmore
Ice Blink
Icestorm
Inkpaw
irishjayne
Kittykatruff
LadyMidnight
laurenm
Love to write
My Perpetual Wednesday
nean_bean
NewLeaf
NiñaEstrella
Nightheart
PeachesMalone
QueenofDawn
Rubber Soul
thegreenone
Treblemaker
TreePupWriter
Whitney
Yellow Sweater
zazu
ZoeBee

About the Author: YWP
Hey YWP! You're at Young Writers Project headquarters! Want to get in touch? Just message Executive Director Susan Reid here!