Best of the year, every year

AVAILABLE NOW: ANTHOLOGY 12! 
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PUBLISHED WRITERS AND VISUAL ARTISTS!

Young Writers Project's Anthology 12 has just been published! It's a beautiful collection of the finest writing, art, and photography selected from some 10,000 submissions to youngwritersproject.org from July 2020 to June 2021!

ALSO ... SPECIAL ANTHOLOGY 12 PODCAST! Listen in to this special edition of Line Break with host eyesofIris interviewing some of the writers, photographers, and artists published in Anthology 12!

Writers, photographers, artists: Look for your name on the Anthology 12 Table of Contents (below), and if you didn't receive your copy in the mail, let us know. If you want more copies for keepsakes or holiday gifts, please order them now while supplies last! And to all members of Young Writers Project, we are so honored that you share your words and art with us at youngwritersproject.org. Your spirit, creativity, and inspiration make YWP a true community. Thank you all!  

Special thanks to the George W. Mergens Foundation
for making publication of our anthologies possible!

ANTHOLOGY 12

About the Author: YWP
Hey YWP! You're at Young Writers Project headquarters! Want to get in touch? Just message Executive Director Susan Reid here!