Best of the year, every year

PUBLISHED FALL 2022: ANTHOLOGY 13!

Each YWP anthology is a collection of the past school year's best writing, art, and photography selected from some 10,000 submissions to youngwritersproject.org. Anthology 13 represents the writing and visual art of 2021-22. For a sneak peek, see the attached PDF.

TO ORDER COPIES: Email [email protected] with your name, mailing address, and number of requested copies. Suggested donation $10/copy. Click on YWP's Donate page here to send your donation. Thank you!

Big congratulations to all published writers and visual artists! If you haven't received your free copy in the mail yet, please contact YWP Executive Diretor Susan Reid at [email protected] or message on the site at [email protected]

AND ... check out the Anthology 13 video of interviews and readings, created by YWP intern Sam Aikman over the summer of 2022!

ARE YOU PUBLISHED IN ANTHOLOGY 13? CHECK THE INDEX HERE.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THESE WRITERS AND ARTISTS!

Special thanks to the George W. Mergens Foundation
for making the publication of our anthologies possible!

TO ORDER COPIES OF ANTHOLOGY 13 AND ANY OF YWP'S ANTHOLOGIES, contact YWP Executive Director Susan Reid at [email protected]; include your name, mailing address, and number of requested copies. Suggested donation $10/copy through YWP's Donate page or click here. Thank you!
About the Author: YWP
Hey YWP! You're at Young Writers Project headquarters! Want to get in touch? Just message Executive Director Susan Reid here!