Happy Birthday, Line Break!

Hi everyone! March 14th is exactly a year since I posted the very first episode of Line Break, and I am so happy and grateful to everyone who has been on the podcast, listened to the episodes, and supported Line Break in any way! It means so much to me that I’ve been able to create episodes for an entire year (wow!!), talk about writing with amazing young writers and share their work for others to appreciate and be inspired by. Thank you so much, YWP!! Keep an eye out for a special episode coming soon! 

-Iris

Thank you to:
irishjayne, Inkpaw, LadyMidnight, EverlastingWaves, fire girl, happy dancer, 2madsmads, amaryllis, New Leaf, little elephants, Crescent_Moon, hannah.banana23, Nightheart, Frostbite, trinirogando, AvaClaire, QueenofDawn, Treblemaker, thegreenone, Love to write, laurenm, dogpoet, Marina2020, Alex Muck, Yellow Sweater, eulusivepurplepanda, Robo Jacket, ZoeBee, Stargirl, saskiag, NiñaEstrella, TreePupWriter, Sunflowergirl, IceGalaxy, and all the writers who I’m so excited to collaborate with in the future. Your writing is so amazing, and I’m so glad that we were able to talk on Line Break!