Line Break New Host Search

Hi everyone!

As you may know, I created Line Break in March 2020, right before the pandemic hit, and I’ve been producing episodes ever since. We just hit the 50th episode milestone, which is so incredible and makes me so happy! I love Line Break and all of the conversations I’ve had with you amazing YWP writers so much. It’s both exciting and bittersweet to announce that I will be handing the podcast over to a new host before I graduate in the spring.

If you love Line Break, YWP, writing, podcasts, and talking to people about these topics and much more, please send me a message through the site. I’d love to talk with you about Line Break and how it would work for you to host, plus any new ideas for changing things up! Ideally, you would also have some knowledge of audio editing/production, but if not it’s easy to learn. I would train you for a few weeks until you’re comfortable, and then you would take over.

I’m excited to see the podcast stay with YWP even when I move on (what a sad thought!) and I hope that whoever takes over will love and enjoy it as much as I do.

Let me know if you’re interested and any questions you have! :) 
- Iris