Reuben and Alex! Thursday, Jan. 20

NARRATIVES NEW AND OLD: Join Reuben Jackson and Alex Muck for a fun evening of writing and sharing in a warm, supportive, stress-free zone! They have prompts to get you started, a little Beethoven to set the tone, and a lot of joy and inspiration to share.

WHEN? Thursday, Jan. 20, 2022, 6:30-8 PM, Zoom. Sign up for your invitation here!

DETAILS: All formats are welcome – prose, poetry, lyrics, plays. We'll write together, listen, share if we want to, and offer supportive feedback. The day before the event, you will receive your invitation by email with your link to join and instructions about what to bring: something to write with, a sense of humor, and snacks. (You must have a YWP account to participate. It's free and easy to join if you are 13-18 years old, or 12 with parental permission.)

ABOUT REUBEN JACKSON: Reuben is a published poet, jazz archivist, and board member of Young Writers Project. Reuben comes to us for regular online workshops via Zoom from his home in Washington, D.C. 

ABOUT ALEX MUCK: Alex is a teaching artist and founder of Fun is a Necessity, LLC, a Vermont-based arts education organization. She's a certified Gateless Writing ("No red pens, no questions, no criticism – and lots of celebration!") teacher who partners with YWP to co-host writing workshops with Reuben.
 If you don't have an account at youngwritersproject.org, now is the time! It's a quick one-time form, and provides you access to this writing workshop – and a whole world of YWP adventures! Questions or comments? Contact Susan Reid at YWP: [email protected]; or (802) 324-9538.
Event Date: 
Thursday, January 20, 2022
About the Author: YWP
Hey YWP! You're at Young Writers Project headquarters! Want to get in touch? Just message Executive Director Susan Reid here!