THE YWP PODCAST CHALLENGE!

Hi everyone! I'm The Lone Cat on YWP and I'm starting a new podcast challenge! Do you have a favorite piece of writing or art that you want to highlight on YWP? Here's your chance! The YWP Podcast Challenge will be a fun collection of YWP voices from this school year – reading aloud, talking about art, sharing as much or as little as you want about yourself and your inspiration. And the best part is that you can record directly on your YWP blog. At the end of the school year, we'll collect all the podcasts from this challenge and present them on the site as THE GREAT YWP PODCAST 2022-23! Join us!

HOW TO GET STARTED:
– Go to the Podcast Challenge and click "Respond" 
– This will open "Create a Blog Entry" 
– Include title and category (podcast)
– If you're posting writing, please include the text of your piece in the body of the post, even if it has already been posted on YWP.
– If you're posting visual art, go to Add Media > Image. Please include your art even if it has been posted on the site previously.

TO RECORD YOUR PODCAST:
– Go to Add Media > Audio Record and follow the directions. (Note: Recording doesn't work on iPhones or iPads. Sorry!)
– Introduce yourself with your YWP username and the name of your piece and record! 
– Remember to SAVE!

[Illustration by AutumnSkyes, YWP]

ALSO: NPR IS SPONSORING A NATIONAL STUDENT PODCAST CHALLENGE THAT RUNS UNTIL APRIL 28! FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER HERE!