Daily Challenges: A new idea to explore and create each day. Use sound and photos, too!

Wednesday, Dec. 13 at 5:30 p.m., YWP will be having a video conference to talk about the impact of YWP on your life. Informal. Survey to get you thinking is here: https://youngwritersproject.org/ywpimpact. And/or respond to this challenge. If you would like to join us at 5:30 on Wednesday, email [email protected] 

The Challenge: "YWP is ..." what?  Finish the sentence. Tell us how YWP has affecte you; talk about a comment you've gotten, of getting published, of having a civil space to create. Tell us  what works and what doesn't.  Take seven minutes, and tell us: 
  • something unexpected that happened here, or that you noticed here, at youngwritersproject.org
  • Or, about a YWP moment that changed your perception in some way -- of yourself, of others, of some topic
  • Or, something you gained from getting comments, being published or connecting with other writers.
THANKS! Your stories help us understand the community and make it stronger and help others understand why they should join or support YWP!

gg