Space? Yes Please!

I would most certainly take up an offer to get in a spaceship. Especially one that could take me anywhere in the universe. If I took this ship into space, I would spend as much time as I could, gawking at the incredible sights to see. If my tour is on a limited time, I would create a list of all the greatest nebulas and I would study them in all their beauty. Their colors, their shape, their size. If there is still time in my space tour, I would make an attempt to visit every ringed planet, gazing upon the elegant clothing they wear. If my time was unlimited, however, I would travel coast to coast, attempting to find where nothingness ends. I would visit each individual everything: in an attempt to discover new galaxies, planets, life forms, and whatever lies throughout the in-between. As I zip through what is the night sky on Earth, I hope there is a camera on deck ready for me to take incredible photos for all to see back home. I want to go to the moon just to see our small blue planet from up, playing the role of the Man on the Moon for just one night, concluding not only my trip but my childhood dream of becoming the world's greatest astronaut. 

Uly Junker

More by Uly Junker