1. what's your favorite summer fruit?
2. would you rather go on a trip or stay at home?
3. would you rather swim in a river or lake?
4. what do you like to do during a summer thunderstorm?
5. lemonade or ice-cold water?
6. beach or pool?
7. do you like campfires or barbecues better in summer?
8. all the windows open or the AC on?
9. summer in the mountains or the coast?
10. hiking or rafting?
07/20/2021 - 1:49pm
2. go on a trip
3. in a lake!
4. play card games/listen to the rain
5. ice cold water
8. windows open
9. what about both though
07/20/2021 - 2:05pm
4. I just moved from California where raining in the summer is a miracle, so mostly just watching in awe at the lightning lol
10. I've never been rafting but I want to!
07/20/2021 - 9:05pm
1. mango yay
2. road trip
3. i cant deciiiiiide
4. try to ignore it by doin work
07/21/2021 - 12:41am
1. Idk if it's really a summer fruit but plumbs
2. a little bit of both?
3. River for floating, lake for swimming
4. sit outside under the awning for rain but lightning? go inside and sit at the window
6. hmm, pool but w/o people
7. campfires in the rain are perfect
8. in the car all windows open but in the house AC
07/21/2021 - 10:29pm
1.peaches (i got my peaches out in Georgia oh ya ya LMAO)
2. Trip! i love traveling
3. prob a river bc lakes are gross, i swear all the beaches near me have blue-green algae /:
4. i LOVE thunderstorms so i watch them, from a safe distance of course
5. how about ice-cold lemonade haha
6. we have a pool at my house but a beach in Maine is 10000% more fun
7. Campfires! i love the smell of campfires
8. AC of course
9. coast probably
10. hmm i love both so i can't decide
07/22/2021 - 10:33am
1. mango (with strawberries being a close second)
2. good with both :)
3. i've never swam in either before... lake?
4. watch for a few minutes, think about YAY rain is socal and AHH lightning = more fire, then return to whatever i was doing
7. hm ig campfires? i don't think i've been to a summer one and while family bbq's are fun, i also really like watching fire
8. windows, but only in the evening when its cool