1. Favorite form of writing? (prose, poetry, essay etc.)
2. Favorite place to read?
3. Hot or cold?
4. If your house was burning down and you could only take one thing(not including family) what would you take?
5. A name you like?
10/06/2021 - 8:40pm
1. the essay is my long lost love, should've returned to her by now
2. on the bed
4. things are irrelevent to me now, people is what id take
10/07/2021 - 2:01am
1. poetry that you dont understand but still love
2. my bed or under a tree during school
4. all 23 of my notebooks i have ever owned
10/07/2021 - 10:56am
2. My bed, or some cozy corner with hot cocoa or something else that's really sweet.
3. Also cold, hots to stifling and makes me feel smooshed.
4. Hmmmmmm... Is my bed an option even though I can't carry it? Or, actually, my books (aka my life)
5. There are soo many... Umm, I like Corvina a lot right now, I'm trying to write a story with a girl named Corvina as the main character right now.
10/07/2021 - 4:43pm
1. poetry/short stories/long stories (novels) :)
2. ummmm I guess my bed, but I'll read anywhere
4. oh boy...ummm it's a three-way tie between my laptop (because most of my stories/poems are on them), a box of things that my grandmother gave me/remind me of her, and my entire bookshelf (I'd just sling it over my back ;) )
5. Jo! (for a girl)
10/07/2021 - 7:06pm
1. poetry!! (i just finished a 2,000-word short story for my creative writing class and i'm so tired of writing ~tangible~ words and descriptions)
2. anywhere cozy (19th century library vibes perhaps)
3. midway (60 degrees and slightly breezy and sunny)
4. my laptop with all my writing (and family pictures over the years), my fifty thousand notebooks (only slightly exaggerated), and all of my antique books (i love them so much and i don't want to be the one who lets them burn after they've made it 150 years)
5. the narrator of the 2,000 word story was named Cleo, which i like a lot
10/07/2021 - 9:07pm
2) In the bath (I know that's blasphemous)
4) I don't know! Maybe my notebook?
10/09/2021 - 5:21pm
1.I have really been getting into screenplays recently!
2. Pretty much anywhere, but preferably somewhere warm and cozy :)
3. I agree with eyesofiris, in between.
4. My phone, because I really wouldn’t want to lose all the writing and random stuff in my notes app
5. I recently came across an alternate spelling of Mary as Merry, which I liked
10/10/2021 - 5:47pm
2. In a cozy soft chair
4. As many books and notebooks as I could carry