1. favorite jolly rancher flavor
2. what is the first video that pops up for you when you open YouTube?
3. favorite poem you've ever written
4. least favorite drawing/writing phase you ever went through
5. what webpage do you visit the most often for school?
6. if you could automatically speak any language in the world, what language would it be and why?
7. favorite cuisine?
04/26/2022 - 8:32am
1. Whatever the blue one is
2. the 'my mix' of music
3. I don't write poems
4. I go through weird color phases in photography, and I had a period of time where nearly everything I made was Fuchsia. I think they look good on their own, but next to each other it's way too much pink.
5. Other than our school website? it really depends, most often it's just PDFs of books.
6. Latin because we can't know how it was actually spoken or pronounced.
7. I don't really have a favorite?
04/27/2022 - 9:55pm
1. blue or green
2. Alice Oseman Teaches the Cast of Heartstopper How to Draw Nick and Charlie
3. Two of my faves are Truly Alone and Missing You (An Ode to California)
5. Probably our student portal or email
7. Mexican or Italian
04/28/2022 - 8:34pm
1. green or blue
2. Heartstopper cast best moments
3. my poem called "disability"
4. ummm....i had a phase where i ONLY drew flowers
5. our school website and email
6. FRENCH! i'm taking it right now and really want to keep learning :)
7. also french hahahah
04/29/2022 - 1:21pm
1. Green or blue
2. Alice Oseman Teaches the Cast of Heartstopper How to Draw Nick and Charlie (also!)
3. A poem I wrote called "the artist"
4. in the middle of quarantine when i wrote a horrible, rambling novel based on my own diary. Also when I drew people terribly
5. Probably a website we have to go on for assignments and grades and stuff
6. Spanish, which i've been taking for a while now!
7. Italian, Mexican, or Japanese
04/30/2022 - 7:23pm
1. I don't like Jolly Ranchers...................
2. a video from Terrible Writing Advice about fantasy races
3. either "A Dreamer" or "my heart"
4. I didn't really go through a whole lot of writing phases, but I guess my really bad high fantasy story phase? (basically replicas of LOTR and The Hobbit)
5. Google Classroom
6. German, because my grandmother spoke it
7. Oh gosh...German, Italian, Colombian, Armenian/Persian, Mexican........(i.e. ALL)
05/01/2022 - 3:45pm
1) Green Apple
2) Sufjan Stevens interview
3) A poem called "Night Kayaking"
4) ooooh my stage where I'd stack a million adjectives on top of each other
5) Google docs
6) ooh thats such a heard question.. ancient Hebrew. I'd love to read the old testament in its original language:)
7) Indian or Turkish or Moroccan
05/01/2022 - 11:11pm
1. The red one?
2. A Twoset Violin episode about bollywood
3. I think my favorite poem rotates, maybe "Sincerity"
4. I had a Narnia phase, where I tried to write in the mysterious style of that author, oof
5. 'google translate'
6. Spanish, than I wouldn't need google translate
7. I've been digging sushi lately.