Bucket List

I have many different things on my bucket list for what I dream of doing. One of them is something I have wanted to do for so long, and that would be to travel around Europe for a year. My family and I travel a lot and have been to many different places. Being able to travel with my family is great, it gives us time to spend together a well as going on adventures with each other. The feeling I get when I travel is unmatched, when I am in the airport it doesn't seem real until the plane lands in a whole new place. I hope on going shortly after college when I have enough money. My top choice of where I want to go is Greece specifically Santorini which is a very small island south of the main land in the Aegean Sea. It is so beautiful and I feel like I would have such a great time there. I want to learn more about the history of Santorini. Santorini was devastated  by a volcanic eruption  in the 16th century that caused the rugged landscape. They have small whitewashed cubiform houses that sit along the cliffs above the sea. The island is small but looks like a dream place to visit. I would also like to go to Italy, Germany, France, Ierland, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and more! I want to travel more especially farther around the world so I can experience different cultures, see many new places, learn more about the history of each place I go, and try the food native to that area as well as to learn the native languages. This has been a dream of mine for many years now and I hope I will be able to someday live this dream.  

okane

More by okane

• Corn Maze

I turn the corner, another dead end. I turn back around and go left, right, left, another dead end. Just three hours ago I was free, driving, wind in my face, music blaring. Now I'm in this impossible maze. This is my worst nightmare.
  • Black Lives Matter

You say, “Make America great again.” But what you really mean is “Make America white again.” All lives matter, right? Then why is this world so unfair? People are living here in America who have to fear for their lives every day. Why?