Goodbye Dinos

Some 65 million years ago, dinosaurs found themselves in the direct path of a giant asteroid. Shortly after this unfortunate realization dinos were no more. But, in that same moment, new life evolved. Trapped inside the asteroid had been small traces of alien genetics. When the asteroid hit, these traces scattered and flew into the ground, where they became plants and started to thrive. Pretty soon, the alien plants realized they needed to grow legs, and arms, and mouths… In other words, evolve in any way possible. So, they began to absorb leftover genetics from the dinosaur accident previously explained. When they grew big enough, they pulled their plant stems out of the ground, (don’t worry, this was an entirely painless process) and began to live as humans with tails. Over time, the tails got smaller and smaller, and finally went fully away. Thousands of years later, they were officially humans. But, of course, since no one wanted to say we evolved from aliens, someone decided to say we evolved from monkeys, because somehow that’s a better species to have evolved from than aliens. So, next time someone asks you if you believe in aliens, you can say yes, because we’re all evolved from them.

slothinator

More by slothinator

• Burgeon

*Can be read as an acrostic. I didn’t really know how to use the word “burgeon” so I’m not sure if it’s accurately described. :) 

Bringing about

Undefined Change

Rotating through

Great things

• Callie's Chocolate

Once upon a time, in a land of crystal blue skies, sat a chocolate shop. This land did not know of clouds, they simply didn't exist. Back to the chocolate. Callie's chocolate made chocolate known throughout the world for its creaminess.

• I LOVE YOU

In all your sadness and glory

Let me be there

Own the fact I will be here forever

Very much attached to your side

Even when you wish me gone

Your light will always guide my ship