Things

If I had to leave my house suddenly, there would be many things I would want to bring. First, I would get my LEGOS. They are one of my favorite things in the world. I enjoy building lots of creations. Next, I would pack my Bible because it is my favorite book in the world. I enjoy reading from the Book of Luke in the New Testament. I would not have much room left, but after I had packed my Bible I would grab my Pokemon cards. I would bring my Pokemon cards because I enjoy playing and trading with them.Lastly, I would try to fit in my bb gun. I enjoy target practicing in my backyard with my dad. I don’t know if it would fit; it would depend on the size of the box. I hope all of my items will fit in my box.

More by Author

Hi my name is Steve and this is my world. I have been spending time making

sure that my world is safe for
    Legos!

Land mines in the night.
    Constructive toys by the light.
    Imagined designs.
    My Resolution                           
    My New Year's Resolution is to find out how to stop Ethan from snoring at night. He snores very loud at night and it makes it hard to sleep.  

Do you want a excellent vacation?Then go to Minnesota!Minnesota is in the Midwest region.Minnesota is a state with lots of Natural resources,events,area attractions and lots of fun facts.

Do you live in a log cabin with no electricity?President Andrew Jackson was the first president to grow up in a log cabin in South Carolina in 1767.