Covid-19

Since the Covid-19 epidemic happened, so many things have changed! Since Covid started in 2020 so many things have changed like mask mandates, social distancing, school systems, businesses, and housing prices. And it all started because of something in China that is now a global disease that has and still is spreading around Earth. All because of something which technically we don’t know what it is because there are so many rumors about what it could be and technically we have no idea which one is true or not. But lucky for us the doctors that work so hard finally were able to make a vaccination that would help us fight Covid faster and get it out of our system faster. And soon after they made the vaccination they came out with a booster shot that doubles up on your protection woo hoo! And this year in 2022 they came out with another booster to protect you from the newest variant of Covid. But throughout the times of covid so many businesses have been shut down from the pandemic and personally I think that that’s the biggest problem that Covid started. As I was saying so manying businesses are being shut down and it’s destroying the economy and so many stores are gone and then they’re being leased out for probably thousands of dollars and that’s very expensive for a small business(es) that probably don’t make that much money. As of right now in 2022 not many people are really taking covid seriously because many people believe that since almost everyone has gotten it more than once that it’s just like basically gone and no one will get it because they have all already gotten it but that’s not the case because people are still getting it every day maybe not as often in the U.S. but in other areas of the world more and more people are still getting it because they don’t have the technology or money to get or be able to make the vaccination. This a big problem still so many people are still dieing. II feel tht nobodys caring anymore now that the huge waves are over but people are still getting it it’s still out there! This sentence is to opologize to the people who don’t agree with me: I am sorry this is just my opinion, please don’t take it as an insult. But I really think that the U.S. should start to worry about Covid more. It's still out there spreading around killing people and hurting them. I know that this is a very hard time for people especally when people,family members, and community members have died.

Summit House-WCS