Recent Comments

• Reply to: After I died   Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 9:16am
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much for you support!!

• Reply to: Fault   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 8:58pm
    Comment Author:

Absolutely incredible! I love the description and the imagery- but of course it's all what your using it for. Beautiful.
    - Holly

• Reply to: Rose   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 7:45pm
    Comment Author:

“But what’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet” -Shakespeare
    Reminded me of this :)

• Reply to: You've been struck by   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 4:05pm
    Comment Author:

You are an excellent writer! I read a few of your works and it was beautiful to read! GOOD JOB AND KEEP ON GOING!!!

• Reply to: After I died   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 4:03pm
    Comment Author:

OMG I LOVE THIS!! great effort u put into this!!

• Reply to: Away   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 4:03pm
    Comment Author:

I love this!! Good Job and keep going! I hope u feel better if u are experiencing any of this, but happiness always comes. <3

• Reply to: You are the future   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 2:54pm

• Reply to: You are the future   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 2:26pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much. I am glad you liked it. This comment made my day. :)

• Reply to: You are the future   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 2:17pm
    Comment Author:

Wow. I started crying when I read this. This is an incredible poem and touched me deeply. One of the best poems I have read.

• Reply to: Pulling Down   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 1:05pm
    Comment Author:

That is courage, Abriatis! Thank you for sharing this honest and brave piece.

• Reply to: Wishes For Anyone   Friday, June 14, 2019 - 10:02am
    Comment Author:

The language in the poem is amazing. Good job.

• Reply to: Gun Laws   Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 3:18pm
    Comment Author:

Theres no need to be rude, hun.
    I stated fact and now you're upset?
    Not only that, you've taken me out of context and lied about what I said. Did I say that shooting up a school was right? No, not at all. Did I say it should be accepted into the community? Nope, wrong! The suggestion of abolishing a right to bear arms is terrible. Are you in favor of diminishing a law-abiding gun owners right to safety? Because if you want to abolish the 2nd amendment, that is exactly what you'll do. Did you even read my whole comment? I'm sure if you did you would see my logic. Oh, and I am allowed to say what I want to about this. I'm protected under the first amendment, just like you are. We all have the same rights, whether you're right or left leaning.

• Reply to: Gun Laws   Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 1:27pm
    Comment Author:

Yeah, totally! because taking guns into schools and firing like crazy at kids should be fully accepted into our community! And an amendment should get in the way of children's safety!! *insert sarcasm*

• Reply to: Gun Laws   Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 11:24am
    Comment Author:

I do not agree with you, The Soccer Bee 48. Would you mind if I told you why?
    I do not agree with you because if America banned guns, that would allow many more criminals to buy them illegally, on the Dark Web.
    Not only that, in 2018, 1,300 people were killed from gunshootings. Still 1,300 too many, but waaay less than the 64,795 poisoning/drug overdose casualties. Should we ban over-the-counter medicines to minimize the amount of overdosing?
    Right behind that is motor vehicle accidents, totaling up to 40,231 casualties. Should we ban any motor vehicle to ensure little to no crashes?
    You see, gun control laws won't ensure safety. If an armed criminal were to shoot up a public site, would they go to a gun-free site or one with armed security?
    Please understand where I'm coming from. This is a serious matter. I do not like the gun deaths in America, but gun control will not do anything; it will make it worse.
    Plus, the majority of gun owners in America are law-abiding citizens. If you take away their guns, they are more susceptible to robberies or criminal assaults. A research study by James Wright and Peter Rossi states that out of the 1,800 incarcerated felons they interviewed, nearly 80% of them admitted to intentionally avoid houses and persons who were thought to be armed, and were armed.
    Another research study by John Lott stated that gun-owners are some of the most law-abiding citizens in the U.S.
    Taking away their guns means taking away their own personal safety. That's violating the 2nd amendment of the Constitution.
    Please, please, please educate yourself on the positive sides of gun-ownership.

• Reply to: Chorale   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:50pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much for your feedback it was truly my pleasure :)

• Reply to: Friends From High School   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:46pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much for reading and for sharing!
    I am happier than you can possibly understand to hear your appreciation and understanding.
    Maisie

• Reply to: The Reckless One   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 9:40pm

• Reply to: Black Ice   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:48pm

Definitly!

• Reply to: Zoe   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:46pm

hehehe
    lov ya <3

• Reply to: Meet me by the river   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:45pm

this is soooo good Zoe!!
    and btw i was gonna write a book called meet me by the river but it failed miserably for... reasons lol

• Reply to: Sad   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:43pm

Love ya <3 ;)

• Reply to: Five Days   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 11:42am

• Reply to: Five Days   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:52am
    Comment Author:

I find how the stanzas are broken up by days of the week so fascinating and works really well to capture the journey of the "she" in the poem. Love love it!

• Reply to: Smile   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:41am
    Comment Author:

Your voice is so strong in this poem, it gives it so much character and makes this a really interesting and wonderful piece!

• Reply to: meaning of youness   Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:34am
    Comment Author:

I enjoyed reading your poem a lot. It's so fascinating to see how different people define friendship. The ending is my favorite part!