Recent Comments

• Reply to: Why Do I Dance?   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 8:27pm
    Comment Author:

Good writing, with a great spirit to it!

• Reply to: Catching a Star   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 8:26pm
    Comment Author:

I enjoyed reading this, especially the last two lines. Thanks for writing it!

• Reply to: I Love Snowboarding   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 7:45pm

Thanks!

• Reply to: The Mountain Top   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 6:12pm
    Comment Author:

I left some notes on the piece itself but one thing I saw was when you say
    The hollow echo of the wind
    Like the screams of ghosts
    In an old graveyard.

is technically an incomplete thought. (Sorry to go all English teacher on you :) ) But otherwise really well done.

• Reply to: The Mountain Top   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 3:22pm
    Comment Author:

This is a rough draft so I am open to suggestions.

• Reply to: Dreaming of Summer   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 2:19pm

Thank you!
    It was a spontaneous piece, actually. I had nothing to do and decide to just... write!
    I like how it flows.
    I certainly am not the only writer here with raw talent!

• Reply to: Agité   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 2:17pm

What a coincidence!
    You certainly have a knack for writing!
    And thank you!

• Reply to: If You Get Lost, You Can Always Be Found   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 2:16pm

Speak for yourself!
    And thank you, my dear friend.

• Reply to: songs to listen to when you're happy as frick   Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 11:20am
    Comment Author:

Personally my happy playlist includes Eminem and “Titanium” by Sia.

• Reply to: Agité   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:19pm
    Comment Author:

It actually was a Willy Wonka reference! Indirectly at first, but certainly a reference. I enjoy writing, but it’s not much of anything but a hobby for me. You have good potential for a future of writing!

• Reply to: Dreaming of Summer   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:17pm
    Comment Author:

This is beautiful! You’re full of creativity, girl. You truly have a talent!

• Reply to: If You Get Lost, You Can Always Be Found   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:15pm
    Comment Author:

I am in no way a better writer than you, my friend. And okay, I’ll check it out (and heart it, of course)!

• Reply to: Parabox   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 8:10pm

I agree!

• Reply to: To be a human   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 6:12pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: Parabox   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 5:56pm
    Comment Author:

I loved this story, was enjoying and suspenseful to read and the writing was very good. Nice job!

• Reply to: The Mountain   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 5:14pm
    Comment Author:

This is a wonderful piece of writing, well-crafted with a fine touch.
    Welcome to YWP!

• Reply to: Dreaming of Summer   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 1:49pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: Fighting words: Ghost's from Pac-Man.   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 11:35am
    Comment Author:

This is really good, Artymanw. I may or may NOT be in the same school as you. I totally wasn't watching you create this... MASTERPIECE.

• Reply to: What they see   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 11:24am
    Comment Author:

This is very powerful. I really like it.

• Reply to: I am a writer.   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 10:54am
    Comment Author:

I LOVE this. I go through the same thing every time I write. It's the best feeling in the world to sit back and have that relief come over you and you sit there so amazed and shocked but happy. I struggle with being vulnerable with my writing and I really needed to hear your words today. I could write a whole book on why I love this piece so much. Thank you for sharing.

• Reply to: WaterWhiteWriterNight   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 10:47am
    Comment Author:

I love a good tongue twister! This was so fun to read!!

• Reply to: A Poem... A Story...   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 10:36am

I LOVE this!!

• Reply to: A Dream of Broken Promises   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 10:11am
    Comment Author:

I love this! Your imagery is amazing.

• Reply to: Dreaming of Summer   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:58am
    Comment Author:

I love all the sounds in this poem. You play to the senses really well and it elevates the entire poem. Great job!

• Reply to: What they see   Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:48am