• Reply to: Peter and the Fox   Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 2:00pm
    Comment Author:

Ooh, I do wonder... did Peter come away from the experience with something of a life lesson? Did this magical fox impart some kind of wisdom on him perhaps, during their telepathic communications?

• Reply to: The Weight of Water   Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 1:51pm
    Comment Author:

I'm happy to see you writing, because this is wonderful! I hear your words crisply, very enunciated, in my head, and I can tell you chose them with deliberation. Perfect spoken word piece.

• Reply to: Where my Heart Lives   Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 1:46pm
    Comment Author:

It's funny -- the trees are all bare, yet this photo is still colorful and alive. The poem, too. I have my own little spot in the woods like this. So quaint!

• Reply to: The avoided pond   Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 8:04am
    Comment Author:

So deeply observant! With an artist's eye and an open heart, you absorb your surroundings and will others to explore the natural world with you. The final line is filled with sadness – "If only we could ebb and flow, not be pitted against each other in ownership, and work with the land" – but in the context of this powerful poem it is also a call for humans to wake up, observe, and as you say, "truly see the beauty out there." Thank you for helping us see it, Ice Blink!

• Reply to: The Weight of Water   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 10:38pm

Great to have you back!

• Reply to: Bump in the Road   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 10:31pm

I agree... thank you!

• Reply to: LGBTQIA+   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 7:52pm

So glad you like it! :)

• Reply to: LGBTQIA+   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 7:52pm
    Comment Author:

Of course! I’m glad you liked it! People are Gay and a lot of people really aren’t accepting of the LGBTQIA+ community as you would prob know if your in it, I mean that’s how I know due to all the hate I’ve gotten. I’m so glad you loved this!

• Reply to: LGBTQIA+   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 7:48pm
    Comment Author:

yes Yes YEs YES YESS! No amount of thank you’s can sum up how much the world needs more of what you just said. It is true and yes world. People are gay! I’m proud to say I’m also lgbtqia+ so it means so much to see other people out there like me or who support people like me :) Way to go for speaking out!!! **hugs*

• Reply to: Rainy Days   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 6:26pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much! It means a lot for the feedback and for the kind opinions on my writing and art!
    Have an amazing day!

• Reply to: LGBTQIA+   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 6:00pm
    Comment Author:

YES THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! It's all so so true and you've just so amazingly put into words all the things that are too often forgotten.

• Reply to: Bump in the Road   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 1:40pm
    Comment Author:

Your first stanza immediately set itself to a tune in my head... wish I could remember where it's from! You're right, these are all minor problems when you take a step back, and I've stomped my feet over almost every one of them at some point. Always good to keep things in perspective.

• Reply to: Rainy Days   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 1:19pm
    Comment Author:

The tone of this piece is so soft and quietly reflective, almost like a journal entry. That pensive quality always serves a writer well -- try to stay in touch with it, even when writing about fictional characters.

• Reply to: Summer Reads   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 1:09pm
    Comment Author:

One Hundred Years of Solitude has sat unread on my bookshelf for two or three years now, and formerly had about ten books ahead of it... but you've convinced me to move it to the top of the list. These are awesome, thank you for sharing!

p.s. Do you ever sleep?!

• Reply to: LGBTQIA+   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 1:00pm
    Comment Author:

Learn something new every day... 450 species, that's wild! Thank you for the inclusivity you bring to this community.

• Reply to: Pro-life   Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 12:55pm
    Comment Author:

Yes... well-said! The word "pro-life" feels entirely misleading when it's used by someone who doesn't support gun control to keep already-born children safe in school, or by someone who doesn't care about the physical/mental health of the person carrying a fetus, etc., etc. You've made perfect sense out of the word.

• Reply to: Rainy Day   Monday, June 27, 2022 - 8:05pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: Rainy Day   Monday, June 27, 2022 - 2:14pm
    Comment Author:

Congrats on getting on the front page!
    I love these pictures!
    Amazing job!
    Hope you have an amazing day!

• Reply to: Let It Go   Monday, June 27, 2022 - 9:59am

Thanks! :)

• Reply to: Let It Go   Monday, June 27, 2022 - 12:20am
    Comment Author:

Congrats on getting on the front page! I love this art!
    You did an amazing job. Have a great day!

• Reply to: I Am Alive   Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 9:24pm
    Comment Author:

Don't get me wrong, homemade strawberry jam is still AMAZING

• Reply to: 50 Years   Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 8:36pm
    Comment Author:

I have been having so many thoughts about this. i am so heartbroken and infuriated but i know that i am not alone. i am thankful that i live in a state where for now i can still get an abortion, but that’s still not enough. every single person with a uterus should be able to make their own choice safely.

• Reply to: Kind of Sick   Friday, June 24, 2022 - 8:10am
    Comment Author:

Glad to hear you’re feeling better! I hope you get to 100% soon!

• Reply to: Kind of Sick   Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 9:04pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much! I took some medicine and I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm still not 100%.

• Reply to: Beneath my fingers   Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 8:33pm
    Comment Author:

@S.Reid Thank you so much, this means a lot!!!