• Reply to: I Despise   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 3:51pm
    Comment Author:

I cannot even begin to explain how much I understand and feel exactly what you are saying. this piece is wonderful, and I applaud you for writing & sharing it. each word is so deliberately chosen - this is really great.

• Reply to: wrinkled   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 1:03pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much!! I actually did record myself reading it, so I might add the recording to the post. I'm glad you like this poem! :)

• Reply to: wrinkled   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 12:58pm
    Comment Author:

AH, this is so vivid and true. I love the way you spaced out your lines, making it flow, but also creating this out-of-breath feeling of urgency that shows just how fast time flies. Such beautiful language and style in your imagery! I feel like this would be awesome spoken aloud :D

• Reply to: Waves   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 12:20pm
    Comment Author:

Beautiful poem! My favorite line is "It mourns and cries/ It sings and laughs." The personification you added is wonderful!

• Reply to: I Despise   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:35am
    Comment Author:

Thank you both for reading it. I appreciate you.

• Reply to: wrinkled   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:24am

Thank you!! :))

• Reply to: wrinkled   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 8:49am
    Comment Author:

about time! :3 i was worried i wouldnt see your poetry again. your work is *chef's kiss* gorgeous as always

• Reply to: I Despise   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:16am
    Comment Author:

I couldn't agree more. Each heartfelt word in this is so beautiful and meaningful. Thank you for sharing this.

• Reply to: I Despise   Friday, July 30, 2021 - 1:01am
    Comment Author:

This is achingly beautiful. The raw emotion and truth is so relatable. Thank you for writing (and posting) this.

• Reply to: Goldfinch   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 9:24pm

thank you!!

• Reply to: When freedom dies   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 3:21pm

thank you!

• Reply to: wrinkled   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 2:34pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the poem :)

• Reply to: Writer's Block   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 2:21pm

Thank you! :)

• Reply to: Writer's Block   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 2:14pm
    Comment Author:

Omg this is amazing! Its the struggle I always have thinking about what to write!

• Reply to: wrinkled   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 2:11pm
    Comment Author:

This poem is amazing! It reminds me of how fast time goes by and how I should enjoy it!

• Reply to: When The Sky Cries   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:52pm
    Comment Author:

What a coincidence-- it's raining in my area this minute! I'll make sure to give some appreciation to the sky.

• Reply to: Stormy Sunset   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:08pm

Thank you!! :)

• Reply to: wrinkled   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:54am

Thank you so much! :))

• Reply to: wrinkled   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:53am

thank you! :)

• Reply to: wrinkled   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:51am
    Comment Author:

This poem painted a vivid picture in my mind of what it is to be a teenager. The word choice is stunning.
    I love the line "time is laughing hysterically...."

• Reply to: Above the Dirt   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:47am

Gorgeous word choice :)

• Reply to: Goldfinch   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:45am

Absolutely captivating!

• Reply to: Puppy Love   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:45am

Thank you!

• Reply to: Puppy Love   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:44am
    Comment Author:

This is beautifully composed!

• Reply to: Fool's Paradise   Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:37am
    Comment Author:

Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback :)