Recent Comments

• Reply to: Butcher Baby   Monday, October 14, 2019 - 10:39am
    Comment Author:

woah. intense. but good! nice job. :)

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Monday, October 14, 2019 - 8:35am
    Comment Author:

PS about homeschooling, if anyone is wondering, is all different, some people learn individually but I learn mostly in groups, I go to classes just not everyday... and my class age range is about 10 year old to college age kids! Sometimes I even teach classes for younger kids. I do homework, I go to class, I have a busy schedule, I don't get graded or take pop quizzes. I learn when I'm ready not because the curriculum says I have to.
    That's what homeschooling is to me. Feel free to ask questions!

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Monday, October 14, 2019 - 8:27am
    Comment Author:

Love it, I can really relate, I can make myself burp with no side effects, (I know people who throw up when they do it!) and I can cross my eyes a lot, and make me look super weird! not only that but my arms are double jointed so I like freaking people out randomly by popping them out the "wrong" way! Great piece!

• Reply to: Animal paranoia   Monday, October 14, 2019 - 1:35am

I glad you liked it!

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 11:26pm

XD
    I forgot about happy birthday! just starts singing it to a random teacher or something lol

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 9:47pm
    Comment Author:

haha, that's great! I might just randomly sing happy birthday to like candy corn or some other food.

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 9:30pm
    Comment Author:

I start singing 'Dont stop me now' by Queen in the middle of classes, cause its one of my friends all time favorite songs and then she starts singing it too and its really enjoyable heehee

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 9:28pm
    Comment Author:

haha! I can't access this sight in school cause we can't really use electronics. But i'm always up for chating after school. I don't know much about homeschooling but do you learn in groups? or more so individual? you don't have to answer I'm just curious

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 9:14pm
    Comment Author:

I am. sometimes I randomly message people, and then realize they were in class. and that doesn't seem to please the people I talk to.

• Reply to: Plig and Wev is Winter Time   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 8:41pm
    Comment Author:

I've become very interested in syntax, and how in english, you can still grasp the meaning of something, even if the words are gibberish, so yes, there are a few made up words in this for you to pronounce as you wish....
    bottom line
    Winter is beautiful

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 8:29pm
    Comment Author:

pig noises! I need to try that one day haha. Nope i go to a small school tho :)
    why do you ask?

• Reply to: Can you see me   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 8:23pm
    Comment Author:

I can feel the emotion in this piece, it's so strong. It is beautifully written! I love it! As Shadowpaw said, I can not see you, but I hear you!

• Reply to: Apple Orchard Adventure   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 8:14pm
    Comment Author:

I'm glad you like them! Thank you! :)

• Reply to: Apple Orchard Adventure   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 8:06pm
    Comment Author:

I like your photos! And I hope your leg gets better soon! :)

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 8:03pm
    Comment Author:

I have done evil laughter, regular laughter, random pig noises and fake sneezing, will have to try the singing one next. (okay maybe the reason people avoid me is a little more noticeable then I thought.) but thanks for the tip. also just wondering, are you homeschooled?

• Reply to: Can you see me   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 7:56pm
    Comment Author:

I can not see you literally, but I can hear you. my belief is that words are a blind person's vision. and so by reading your words, yes. I see you. :)

• Reply to: Apple Orchard Adventure   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 7:55pm

Thank you so much!

• Reply to: You Know that Kid?   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 7:53pm
    Comment Author:

Hi person, I'm the curious perosn who'd like to get to you know better. Also can totally relate to random bursts of laughter. try singing randomly too- people reactions are so funny

• Reply to: Apple Orchard Adventure   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 7:50pm
    Comment Author:

How beautiful! the camera angles really speak to this piece as well awesome work!

• Reply to: making a film: props part two   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 2:58pm
    Comment Author:

I took them on my phone so I'm sure their dimensions are wonky, but they were facing the right direction when I uploaded them.

• Reply to: making a film: props part two   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 2:48pm
    Comment Author:

did the photo turn sideways on it's own?

• Reply to: Snatches of Passion   Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 9:29am

Thanks!

• Reply to: Namikk gets stabbed by a fork (an excerpt from my novel.)   Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 10:46pm

Glad you liked it!

• Reply to: Namikk gets stabbed by a fork (an excerpt from my novel.)   Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 10:01pm
    Comment Author:

"for the rest of his life he would hold a much higher respect for forks" one of my favorite lines. all of them were good though. your title is also perfect. after reading you look at the title and just smirk. thank you for writing :)

• Reply to: Magic   Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 8:42pm