Recent Comments

• Reply to: White guilt   Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 10:29am
    Comment Author:

I love love LOVE the way this paints a picture in someones head. A solemn picture, but one that would be very famous.

• Reply to: I am not perfect   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 6:10pm
    Comment Author:

yes! this is amazing, keep slaying!

• Reply to: VOTE REPUBLICAN IN THE MIDTERMS   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 5:56pm
    Comment Author:

I totally agree with Buffy the Sheep Slayer, but I don't want to butt in to this conversation so I'm just going to state my opinion- I completely disagree with this, but its cool to know the other side of the story.

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 5:34pm

of course!

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 5:33pm

Thanks :)

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 5:32pm
    Comment Author:

okay cool! I totally agree with you on this then!

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 5:31pm

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 5:27pm
    Comment Author:

just for clarification, were you trying to be sarcastic in this?

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 10:56am
    Comment Author:

Of course! You are welcome.

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 10:55am
    Comment Author:

It's no problem at all thanks for commenting !

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 10:54am
    Comment Author:

Ah, yes. I get it now. So you are saying some things that are stereotypes and others that you believe in. I do agree with that. It was just a little confusing, and I needed a little clarification. Thank you so much for responding almost right away!

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 10:51am
    Comment Author:

Well sure I don't agree that women should be that way at all or are. This isn't really an opinionated piece on how I think women should or should not be- it's the things that most likely a lot of women have had to deal with hearing from the beginning of when we tried to get our rights. It's the things having been heard from society, if that make sense. You know like I say in the first section you hear "be confident" but then it's confusing because confidence is society sometimes displayed in women who are not themselves?

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 10:46am
    Comment Author:

yes, perhaps. I was slightly confused at the beginning, and you say, "Be stupid or act for men only like a women who is ditzy and fun", and "Be weak enough that men won't find you intimidating", which I don't know if it is supposed to mean something else, but it does seem like you are saying that women should always appear weak and stupid, which I respectfully do not agree with.

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 10:41am
    Comment Author:

I apologize I do realize that it comes across that way: it's more of the sterotypes of women -just how specifically society can be from face value (kind of like the "women should only be in a kitchen mindset") but no that's not every man it's just been a broad.. issue or mindset for a long time? But not my personal opinion exactly (perhaps I should make that a bit more clear in the info section on the piece?)

• Reply to: The mind of a woman   Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 10:18am
    Comment Author:

hmmm...you did involve a lot of men in a lot of your lines, and some of these phrases, in my opinion, are stereotypes. Some men might not just like you because of " since a man only likes a woman with booty". I think that some men or anothers love intent could also like someone based on their personality, as well as their looks.

• Reply to: Monopoly   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 4:16pm
    Comment Author:

I appreciate it, thank you very much! May I ask, if you noticed, that the poem is actually about life?

• Reply to: The Sky of Clouds   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 4:07pm

Thanks!

• Reply to: Soliloquy   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 3:27pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you! I am so intrigued by internal dialogues and love to write about them. I'm glad you enjoyed my piece!

• Reply to: Can't find the words-time-emotion   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 3:12pm

Thank you so much!

• Reply to: The Cycle   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:48am

Beautiful language!

• Reply to: Soliloquy   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:35am
    Comment Author:

I love this! I think you've truly captured human thoughts when they're thinking alone.

• Reply to: Early Afternoon   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:29am
    Comment Author:

I love this poem so much. It's so light and happy. I smiled the whole time reading it.

• Reply to: The Sky of Clouds   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:25am

These are incredible!!

• Reply to: the grave   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:25am
    Comment Author:

Me too! I'm going to post more fiction on YWP soon because I mainly just post poetry, but I write a lot of fiction. Thank you! :) Iris

• Reply to: Star Gazing   Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:23am
    Comment Author:

I love the sense of wonder in this poem, you convey it so clearly!