• Reply to: Sneak Peak at My Book   Thursday, February 2, 2023 - 10:24am
    Comment Author:

So good! I really want to read more! You've got me very intrigued!

• Reply to: Bloom   Wednesday, February 1, 2023 - 7:37am

I LOVE THIS-
    Reminds me of Lysandra from Throne if Glass- or that might just be me

• Reply to: she was alone until he brought the sunshine   Wednesday, February 1, 2023 - 7:18am

awww, thanks so much(:

• Reply to: Would You Rather?   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 11:09pm
    Comment Author:

I really love your writing voice in all of your pieces. You have a gift keep up the amazing work!

• Reply to: "Mother, Should I Trust The Government?"   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 11:06pm
    Comment Author:

I love the title of this it immediately caught my eye, I love everything about this piece wow

• Reply to: Peace   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 11:03pm
    Comment Author:

I love the rhyming in this! And it sort of feels like a prophecy but also like the beginning of a very long twisting novel. "Some say peace is written in blood / others say peace is when all can agree with brood" is SUCH a good opening line

• Reply to: she was alone until he brought the sunshine   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 10:39pm
    Comment Author:

This made me smile, what a great story

• Reply to: once it was may...now it is not   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 3:41pm

Thank you both! So glad you liked it!! <3

• Reply to: Beauty is a record   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 1:02pm
    Comment Author:

thank you very much this made me smile:)

• Reply to: i am happy, i am free   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 12:53pm
    Comment Author:

aw thank you so much! im glad you enjoyed it :)

• Reply to: Feeling Alive But...   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 10:11am

Thank you so much!!!
    I am so happy that you could understand the importance of all the words on the poem!
    I’m sorry that you can relate to it cause I know how it feels to deal with all of this stuff, but it’s comments like yours that help more then you know.
    And no need to thank me it putting all of this into words, I love writing and reading comments like yours everyday or week. It inspires me to keep going, so I have to thank you and many others for that! <3

• Reply to: Feeling Alive But...   Monday, January 30, 2023 - 8:37am
    Comment Author:

I feel this so deeply. It's so hard when you finally finally have a good day and you're inspired and ready to create something beautiful and then you go back and find out the people around did not, in fact, have a good day and they are determined to tear you down. That feeling sucks, thank you for putting it into words <3

• Reply to: Stellawolf   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 7:54pm
    Comment Author:

The detail in this is AMAZING!!!

• Reply to: Loom   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:30pm

Beautiful words!
    I love how they contrast into the title!

• Reply to: “A Real Man”   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:21pm
    Comment Author:

Such a big message for only a few words. I love this!

• Reply to: Still Life – Untitled   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:20pm
    Comment Author:

I love this! The light and dark hues really compliment the objects!
    (P.s Adding to my loves!)

• Reply to: Beginning   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:13pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: Come, Alive   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:07pm
    Comment Author:

"she smiles at me with yellow teeth"

• Reply to: Beginning   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:06pm
    Comment Author:

You got such a profound sentiment condensed into such a small space.

• Reply to: Winter Reads   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:05pm
    Comment Author:

I love invisible cities. It's one of those books you read, then spend a lifetime working out what it means (and still never really figure it out)

• Reply to: Web of continuity   Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 1:01pm
    Comment Author:

That first line is so wonderful! You're addressing such big abstract ideas, yet the poetry feels so personal!

There are so many lines I want to pull out and highlight, but this line really stuck out to me:

"Metaphors cling until they crack"

• Reply to: after "how to be a person"   Friday, January 27, 2023 - 6:49pm

thank you so much!!! :)

• Reply to: after "how to be a person"   Friday, January 27, 2023 - 6:49pm
    Comment Author:

thank you so much!! and you should write one—i actually found i really therapeutic to examine what matters most to me in life. <3

• Reply to: Web of continuity   Friday, January 27, 2023 - 5:25pm

Jdjshdjshd <3 <3

• Reply to: Web of continuity   Friday, January 27, 2023 - 4:48pm
    Comment Author:

luv the metaphors ofc and like the run-on sentences plus rly short sentences are super duper cool <3 ilysm miss u so muchhhh