• Reply to: always   Friday, September 30, 2022 - 2:35pm
    Comment Author:

Ahh this is wonderful. I love you you did the line-breaks. It's very effective.

• Reply to: Fall Reading List   Friday, September 30, 2022 - 11:24am
    Comment Author:

for real, the movie is great :)

• Reply to: Fall Reading List   Friday, September 30, 2022 - 11:24am
    Comment Author:

oooo I'm so glad you love it too!!

• Reply to: Noah Kahan   Friday, September 30, 2022 - 9:00am
    Comment Author:

Your photographer's eye translates beautifully in this detailed painting!

• Reply to: My ode to nature   Friday, September 30, 2022 - 7:11am

G this is amazing!!!!!!!

• Reply to: Fall Reading List   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 10:36pm
    Comment Author:

I read the outsiders a while ago and j us f recently watched the movie! the book was still better, but it was probably the best movie adaptations i’ve seen in a while

• Reply to: true blue   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 10:15pm
    Comment Author:

I love how the shadows coming from the window and from the drawer knobs contrast geometrically and in the sharpness of their outlines. And the intersections of the window's shadows and the lines of the dresser are quite beautiful. Also, I love the juxtaposition of the defined state of the drawers and the slightly unkempt state of the shoes. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I also noticed a bit of pink peaking out from one of the drawers, which adds an interesting layer to the piece. Lovely work!!

• Reply to: trampoline   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 10:13pm

you. are. so. talented.

• Reply to: Fall Reading List   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 9:13pm
    Comment Author:

I absolutely LOVE Six of Crows. It's an amazing YA fantasy and the sequel, Crooked Kingdom, is even better. I highly recommend as well :)

• Reply to: changing again   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 9:00pm
    Comment Author:

I love all the different images you invoke in this poem, the details especially. The line "constellations clinging to my thighs" immediately makes me envision stars on someone's skin :)

• Reply to: September 3rd   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 8:04pm
    Comment Author:

I was brought here so late by your questionnaire answers! & this is truly amazing ... it says so much and is heartbreaking yet also a little heartwarming? I love it

• Reply to: DREAMS   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 1:42pm

thank you so much!

• Reply to: true blue   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 1:29pm
    Comment Author:

what a beautiful color to capture on camera :)

• Reply to: DREAMS   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 12:50pm
    Comment Author:

woah! This is really good.

• Reply to: Tree of life   Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 8:49am
    Comment Author:

Great post Griffi! Good job son!

• Reply to: Untitled   Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 10:13pm
    Comment Author:

I’m so glad that you had that experience! I spent so much time being scared of offending people, or having people mistake me for being religious. I’ve realized that there is so much poetry and romanticism in the idea of god and different religions but also so many ideas that can be sprouted through those beliefs. it’s important to be aware of our thoughts on religion and be able to differentiate that from spiritual experiences.

• Reply to: Nature inspired Fiber Arts Artwork!   Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 9:22pm
    Comment Author:

I am glad that you were happier by looking at my art. It's what I aim to do---all of my art has messages in them and I want to communicate them! ;D

• Reply to: Nature inspired Fiber Arts Artwork!   Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 9:21pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you! It was my first attempt at fiber arts nature inspired artwork.

• Reply to: Nature inspired Fiber Arts Artwork!   Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 9:20pm
    Comment Author:

This made me day brighter just by looking at it! Stunning!

• Reply to: The Future Of Energy   Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 9:19pm

• Reply to: Untitled   Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 9:17pm

"I drained my thoughts
    And used to the pulp to
    Turn into a quilt and
    drape on the shoulders of god. " This is so beautiful it almost brought me to tears. I really really really relate to this poem. Thank you!

• Reply to: If you stopped to hear me, I would tell you...   Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 6:30pm
    Comment Author:

(Whoops. This is not actually a poem. I am so used to clicking that. This is actually a story that happened to me the other night. Sorry abt that.)

• Reply to: yesterday, from the perspective of tomorrow   Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 4:50pm
    Comment Author:

I love the overall idea of this! It is exactly how I and probably many others feel all the time. In the moment, I sometimes find myself wanting to move on, for the time to pass quickly. But then I realize that those minutes passed by quicker than I thought, and that I can't get them back. This poem related to that perfectly. Really nice job!

• Reply to: September 3rd   Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 8:14pm