Recent Comments

• Reply to: Flash Fiction   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 9:32pm

Great idea! Thank you!

• Reply to: Flash Fiction   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 8:39pm
    Comment Author:

Hello! I really like this one! Some constructive criticism: Try putting spaces in between the lines and separating the different ideas. It will make it stand out a bit more and have a more powerful impact. For example your first line might look like this:

The day is bright
    Full of sunshine.
    But there is darkness in the air.

Overall, great job. I really love this poem

• Reply to: forest moon   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 8:39pm
    Comment Author:

I love how you include the picture. The poem is so amazing, and with the picture it is like unbelievably amazing.

• Reply to: Empowered   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 4:38pm
    Comment Author:

Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it!

• Reply to: Great [email protected]   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 1:30pm
    Comment Author:

I also love The Land of Stories and Mr. Lemoncello’s Library! Have you read any other Chris Grabenstein’s books?

• Reply to: Night + Light   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 1:15pm
    Comment Author:

This is really beautiful! I love everything about it. Good job!

• Reply to: the journey of a girl   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:58am

This is absolutely amazing. You have a gift. Congratulations

• Reply to: a SPARK   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:57am
    Comment Author:

Wow. This is so simple but so good. I love it so, so, much. Great job and welcome to YWP!!

• Reply to: Powerful Coincidences   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:43am
    Comment Author:

I really like this one. The power your character chose was very unique and a great idea on your part. I would love to have that power! Well done.

• Reply to: Donald Trump   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:41am

agreed

• Reply to: Why not to vote for Donald J. Trump   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:40am
    Comment Author:

I fully and whole heartedly agree with this piece!

• Reply to: fever 1793   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 10:38am
    Comment Author:

notice: this piece was for a school project.

• Reply to: I Have Proven   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 9:49am

Thank you!

• Reply to: Empowered   Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 8:01am
    Comment Author:

This has such a good message and the poem has great rhythm. I really like it!

• Reply to: One Line Comedy   Friday, December 14, 2018 - 8:55pm
    Comment Author:

thak you very mch I worked really hard on it

• Reply to: En Route or an Ode to Boskone   Friday, December 14, 2018 - 5:07pm
    Comment Author:

This poem is beautiful and delightfully cozy when imagined visually!

• Reply to: All We Are is an Exercise in Free Association   Friday, December 14, 2018 - 11:00am
    Comment Author:

J. Scott, this is a good reminder that our algorithms aren't perfect, far from it! I'm going to see if we can fix that. Because I know you are not a new writer. Thanks for pointing this out.

• Reply to: Boredom   Friday, December 14, 2018 - 10:38am
    Comment Author:

I love positive thoughts and energy. Nice work! Thanks for writing this!

• Reply to: I Feel Safe   Friday, December 14, 2018 - 10:10am
    Comment Author:

A beautiful piece! So nicely woven together. I especially like the reference to the moon "waiting for her shift as the watcher of the word." So difficult to come up with an original expression about the moon, but you did it!

• Reply to: The Snowbuddy   Friday, December 14, 2018 - 9:44am
    Comment Author:

I just wrote and finished this

• Reply to: Why I haven't been writing   Friday, December 14, 2018 - 8:37am
    Comment Author:

Thank you! I'm happy to be back writing :)

• Reply to: Sheer Happieness   Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 7:11pm
    Comment Author:

also the crumble tasted really good

• Reply to: fate   Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 7:09pm
    Comment Author:

thank you, I found I can say exactly what I'm trying to say without using a lot of words and also in the repetation

• Reply to: The Waves and You   Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 5:53pm