Recent Comments

• Reply to: The Song of the Lovesick Nomad   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:49pm

thank you!!

• Reply to: Wish I knew   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 11:12am

Thank you so much!!

• Reply to: Wish I knew   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:58am
    Comment Author:

I love the lines, "I don't know why I'm pulled to you,
    like a moth drawn to a flame.
    soon to be burned, burned, burned." They really convey such an intense magnetism with a fear of getting hurt.

• Reply to: Taking A Risk   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:53am
    Comment Author:

I love this! This is such a great and heartwarming story. Sometimes all you have to do is take that risk.

• Reply to: Animal paranoia   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:46am
    Comment Author:

I love the animal language in this poem, I can really immerse myself in here.

• Reply to: Reganeet   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:42am
    Comment Author:

I really love how you took teenage and wrote it backwards, it give a whole new level to this poem that demonstrates society's feelings about teenagers.

• Reply to: Fifteen Words in Fifteen Years   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:38am
    Comment Author:

I love the complexity of words here; it's so interesting to see the different sides of people and how they perceive their own selves.

• Reply to: Great   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:35am
    Comment Author:

I love this! I read it top to bottom and also bottom to top and it works brilliantly each way.

• Reply to: Timeless Clouds   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:33am

Beautiful!!

• Reply to: 12:36 am   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:31am
    Comment Author:

You capture exactly what it's like to be awake when you should be sleeping. I find myself having these same thoughts, it's a nice comfort to know I'm not the only one.

• Reply to: Shivering   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:28am
    Comment Author:

This poem really did give me chills. Wow. So simple yet there's a lot to unpack here.

• Reply to: Crayon Box Colors   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:25am
    Comment Author:

You use such short descriptions, yet they're so well-crafted that I know exactly what color you're describing. Love this!

• Reply to: The Song of the Lovesick Nomad   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:22am
    Comment Author:

I love the threading of the "virus" imagery throughout the poem, it makes it really well-rounded and complete.

• Reply to: What I hear from the roof   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:17am
    Comment Author:

The title adds so much to this poem, it extends it up and past the narrator for a worldly impact.

• Reply to: City of Lights   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:04am
    Comment Author:

I love the out of focus Eiffel Tower, it really supplements the poem!

• Reply to: The Clearing   Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 8:45am

Thank you so much!

• Reply to: Pluto   Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:59pm
    Comment Author:

beautiful. I love the combination of planet, roman god, and homeless man. (did I get that right?)

• Reply to: Chalk Drawings of Last Summer   Monday, September 16, 2019 - 8:16pm
    Comment Author:

How beautiful and simple!
    side walk chalk is defiantly something we have sometimes forgotten. But its so fun!

• Reply to: Teach Me Climate   Monday, September 16, 2019 - 8:12pm
    Comment Author:

*does a slow clap* I have goose bumps and this is truly remarkable! I 100% agree and you paint such a wonderful picture of it all.

• Reply to: Teach Me Climate   Monday, September 16, 2019 - 8:05pm

Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove
    lovelovelovelove this!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for, ever since I was very young.

• Reply to: Teach Me Climate   Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:07pm
    Comment Author:

Wow, Sophie. Tell it! These lines! "Teach me about the oceans, the trees, and the atmosphere; Climate refugees, inequality, and social change. Prepare me for catastrophic floods and political instability.
    Prepare me for the future that’s forced upon me." Wow.

• Reply to: Teach Me Climate   Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:49pm
    Comment Author:

this is amazing! so beautiful, and sadly, so true, for so many of us.

• Reply to: The Dream   Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:22pm
    Comment Author:

this is great! I love the ending, it's so. . .sudden and it feels like the entire story was working up to that moment, when she falls of the chair.

• Reply to: Where I'm From   Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:01pm