Recent Comments

• Reply to: A Tree's Memories   Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 6:37am
    Comment Author:

You left me speechless with this piece. I love how detailed and soul wrenching it is. Please keep writing!!!

• Reply to: I rise from the storm   Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 6:33am
    Comment Author:

How wonderfully inspiring! Your analogy was perfect, and I loved the flow of your words that almost seemed to simulate the flight of the bird. A great read, keep writing!

• Reply to: Glass bottles   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 7:43pm
    Comment Author:

This is a wonderful piece! The dark theme of bottling up bad emotions is literal in this piece, and very well put. A quick suggestion? You wrote “scared arm” where I think you meant “scarred arm”. Otherwise, just incredible to read. Keep writing!!!

• Reply to: Ruler of Everything   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 7:20pm

Thank you so much!

• Reply to: Ruler of Everything   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 7:14pm
    Comment Author:

How relatable and beautifully desolate! You really got to me with this one. I love your work, please keep writing!

• Reply to: White Walls   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 7:12pm
    Comment Author:

What a poem! The way you styled your text to be scattered all over the page was perfect with the content of the poem, which really trapped me in and made me feel the emotions it evokes. A beautiful read, keep writing!

• Reply to: Autumn's Aging   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 7:10pm
    Comment Author:

Beautiful and soul crushing analogy, I love it! Keep it up!!!

• Reply to: Boxed in   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 5:26pm
    Comment Author:

I’m glad you identified with this piece!
    Society has some pretty silly stereotypes...
    Thanks for commenting!

• Reply to: Notre Dame   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 4:54pm

Beautiful!

• Reply to: gun laws   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 4:21pm
    Comment Author:

you know who I'm talking about(Aiden Bushey)

• Reply to: do not let them hurt you   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 4:16pm
    Comment Author:

This is dedicated to two of my friends, urging them to persist, and fight against all of the injustices that threaten our world. It is also for all of the other mistreated women that are spoken offensively too or abused. Never let them hurt you.

• Reply to: Boxed in   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 10:08am
    Comment Author:

I agree SO MUCH with this. Thank you for writing it.

• Reply to: NYC   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 8:26am

I LOVE these!!

• Reply to: The Story Of My Harry Potter Life   Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 7:44am
    Comment Author:

You describe so well how all-encompassing it is when you love a book or a series of books and how lost you can feel when the story ends. Thank you for sharing this testament to the power of great storytelling!

• Reply to: All Mine To Love   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 11:11pm

• Reply to: The Fight   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 8:45pm
    Comment Author:

It literally sounds like me and my friends in 2nd grade.

• Reply to: unspoken horrors   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 6:48pm
    Comment Author:

Thanks! I was getting chills myself writing it!

• Reply to: Trail Trouble   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 6:40pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: The World's Most Beautiful Smile   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 6:10pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: Isn't it love?   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 3:56pm

awwww Sylvie :(

• Reply to: Rue   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 3:03pm
    Comment Author:

Thanks! I'm glad you agree!

• Reply to: Rue   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 3:03pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: The Golden Light   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 12:20pm

thank you!

• Reply to: Morning   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 11:43am
    Comment Author:

The details in this are incredible and so simple, I can picture myself in this moment.

• Reply to: Geese   Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 11:42am
    Comment Author:

I really really loved the dialogue in this!!