• Reply to: Fiona the Second   Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 4:08pm
    Comment Author:

Of course! You are very talented! I hope to see more writings like this in the future! :)

• Reply to: You, the stars, and I   Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 4:00pm
    Comment Author:

Oh wow this is amazing!! Didn't realize my line was in it until now, thanks so much and great job everyone who contributed!

• Reply to: The Forgotten Doll   Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 3:57pm
    Comment Author:

Wow, I love how this poem captures the way the doll is forever stuck in a state of waiting & longing...i can totally see everything in your description, great job!!

• Reply to: Fiona the Second   Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 3:44pm
    Comment Author:

Thank you, im so glad you liked it! :)

• Reply to: Fiona the Second   Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 2:05pm
    Comment Author:

I LOVE this! I did the challenge too! I love how you described how the doll is felling and where the doll came from!
    (P.s I am adding this to my Loves!)

• Reply to: Everything   Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:45pm
    Comment Author:

I LOVE this! You're so talented! This amazingness deserves to be on the Daily Read and more!!!
    (I am adding it to my Loves!)

• Reply to: The Forgotten Doll   Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:34pm
    Comment Author:

This is a story of a forgotten doll that loved the girl that used to play with her. She can't let go of the past and soon she finds herself in a time loop. Waiting each day for the same thing...Then forgetting.

• Reply to: An Unfolding Path   Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 10:05am
    Comment Author:

“Do you know what it is?” Symbolizes what do YOU think started your path or journey through your life. Hope you enjoy! <3

• Reply to: Banned   Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 7:40pm

THIS IS AMAZING
    I don't know what more to say

• Reply to: Weich   Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 2:01pm

Thank you so much! :3

• Reply to: Honeysuckle study   Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 2:00pm

Thank you! Yes I did.

• Reply to: 1001 Things   Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 8:02am
    Comment Author:

This is wonderful. I love how you’ve personified Time, made it a fragile thing that morphs to sharp metal when you lest expect it.

• Reply to: 17   Monday, November 21, 2022 - 4:46pm

this is truly a.m.a.z.i.n.g

• Reply to: Fiona the Second   Monday, November 21, 2022 - 2:46pm

Thanks so much!!

• Reply to: 17   Monday, November 21, 2022 - 11:46am
    Comment Author:

Thank you so very much!! :)) It means a lot to me :)

• Reply to: Fiona the Second   Monday, November 21, 2022 - 10:23am
    Comment Author:

I love that you made it in the perspective of a figurine. You really got to how people change interests as they grow in a way that you wouldn’t have if it had been a person.

• Reply to: 17   Monday, November 21, 2022 - 9:08am
    Comment Author:

Sawyer, this poem has so many layers. It's bold and defiant, but also tender and giving. I don't know how you pulled it all off in one short piece, but you did, and wow!

• Reply to: I am enough   Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 5:59pm
    Comment Author:

Agreed! And you are such an amazing writer, too! It has been amazing to see this "journey" that you've been in your the past "twelve craziest months" of your life through your beautiful poetry. Keep writing!!!! <3:)

• Reply to: Sea Glass   Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 2:13pm
    Comment Author:

Oh, Hi!! Thank you so much!

• Reply to: You, the stars, and I   Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 11:12am
    Comment Author:

Thank you for responding and adding to it! Your line definitely helped make it amazing <3

• Reply to: I am enough   Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 8:38am
    Comment Author:

Yes you are! You are powerful!

• Reply to: You, the stars, and I   Saturday, November 19, 2022 - 10:07pm
    Comment Author:

Omg thank you posting this and also adding my line into it! it all turned out really amazing!

• Reply to: Sea Glass   Saturday, November 19, 2022 - 10:04pm
    Comment Author:

This poem is so pretty, I love all the metaphors similes/figurative language and the structure and the description and all :)<3
    it's elise from agt btw

• Reply to: Winter   Saturday, November 19, 2022 - 9:13am
    Comment Author:

I love the imagery in this! You captured winter so beautifully!

• Reply to: Spotted on the Horizon   Friday, November 18, 2022 - 9:12pm
    Comment Author:

Great photo! I love how behind the deer you can see the sunset and the moon!