• Reply to: A thank you note for a mask   Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 1:05pm
    Comment Author:

THIS.IS.FANTASTIC. Wooow, I love it so much! Its so fun and entertaining, not to mention true! "Who knew that the line between life and death/could be as small as a piece of fabric". Absolute perfection

• Reply to: Fall Foliage   Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 12:44pm
    Comment Author:

I wish trees would look like this where I live! Fall's one of my favorite seasons (mostly because it's not as hot as spring or summer) and I always love seeing photos of orange trees! Thanks for sharing!! :)

• Reply to: A faded Frisbee   Friday, October 15, 2021 - 3:36pm

beautiful.

• Reply to: Busted   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 7:53pm
    Comment Author:

Ooh I love the line "Secrets slipping through our cigarette stained teeth"

• Reply to: The witching hour   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 6:02pm

• Reply to: The witching hour   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 1:55pm
    Comment Author:

This is just so delicious to read!

• Reply to: Brown Eyes   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 1:12pm
    Comment Author:

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH WOWOWOWOW. This is absolutely beautiful. I especially love "Your eyes hold the immensity of a black hole. Your eyes withhold the weight too dense for even the ocean to sweep away into its abyss". So gorgeous

• Reply to: all our crimes   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 1:04pm
    Comment Author:

woah thats deep. I like the repeating lines. 'there are stars in our eyes,' and that stanza about forgiveness, really makes you think<3

• Reply to: I Wonder What Joy Tastes Like?   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 1:01pm
    Comment Author:

Love this poem, the energy is fantastic!

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 10:52am
    Comment Author:

Is your name the same one you write with? Because I love that name

• Reply to: The is the prologue to my new book. Perfect Assassin Classic Oaks   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 10:03am
    Comment Author:

I am still working on the rest of it. I will post chapter one when it is done. Have a great day.

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:55am
    Comment Author:

Haha I bet your name isn't that weird. I don't know anyone who has the same name as me tho

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:53am
    Comment Author:

Oof, I can imagine. Its annoying to be tall and have a very interesting name lol.

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:50am
    Comment Author:

omg no being short is so annoying, especially when my younger sis is taller than me

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:48am
    Comment Author:

Dude, its annoying being tall. Especially if you're claustrophibic. I wish I was shorter

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:46am
    Comment Author:

Haha thats so funny, honestly i wish i was taller, its annoying being a short freshman

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:45am
    Comment Author:

Hehe, we might have spotted eachother then! Im very tall, people often think Im like in my 20's lol

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:42am

Yea prob not i kinda look like a 7th grader im short lol

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:41am
    Comment Author:

Yeah fr. We probably wouldnt have realized it tho

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:41am
    Comment Author:

OMG that would have been kinda cool if we passed each other ngl

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:40am
    Comment Author:

Oh ok lol. I was up there yesterday and I had a moment of like, did we see or pass eachother?! Yeah, it was really windy yesterday too

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:38am
    Comment Author:

No haha, I went up there on Saturday with my dad. It was sooooo windy and very cloudy.

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:34am
    Comment Author:

Omg wait were you up there yesterday??

• Reply to: Vermont   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:06am

This was Mt. Mansfield (:

• Reply to: THE CURE FOR BOREDOM:   Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 8:54am
    Comment Author:

LOVE THIS. I want a little picture of a person with a crimson tea cup. Great recipie! 14 drops of bottled sunshine from may made me smile!