Recent Comments

• Reply to: twelve years   Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 10:16am
    Comment Author:

I will check out the challenge!

• Reply to: twelve years   Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 8:24am

Fiona Ella,

While I will be a good deal older in 12 years, like 79, I, too, am angry. Angry that our leaders, the people "we" have chosen to represent us, are so small-minded, so self-centered, so ignorant, so closed-minded as to deny that there is a problem. Imagine any other President simply not saying a word at an exhaustive UN study warning us of a dire emergency. So thank you for this. And keep speaking out. Keep ranting. Keep working at it. gg

• Reply to: twelve years   Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 7:40am
    Comment Author:

Thank you Fiona. Thank you! We hear you. Check out the Vote for Me project on the site today. This piece would be a great fit!

• Reply to: Thank you!   Monday, October 15, 2018 - 1:27pm
    Comment Author:

Thanks for the dedication... and thanks to all of the writers who came, particularly those who read. Nicely done. A great event that reminds us that this community is real and ongoing. Keep writing! Keep commenting!

cheers,
    gg

• Reply to: The Change   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 8:08pm

I mean that’s relatable

• Reply to: A Different Soul   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 8:04pm

I LOVE THIS SM, I love you Emma poodle bear! XD

• Reply to: RUTH   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 7:36pm

Oh, thanks!

• Reply to: My Name   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 2:28pm
    Comment Author:

This is a strong and clear expression of a potent idea — to be seen as the person we are now, not who we used to be!

• Reply to: Mineshafts   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 2:01pm
    Comment Author:

This story creates a tense, anxious atmosphere right from the start, and does a great job of putting the reader's emotions on a roller coaster. Well done!

• Reply to: A Different Soul   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 1:47pm
    Comment Author:

Nice! I like the flow and construction of this poem, and the positive self-esteem that it shows. And I especially like the catchy turn of phrase: "I don't just have legs, I have long legs that I use to chase my dreams."

• Reply to: i fell in love with your hair   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 1:36pm
    Comment Author:

Oooh, I really like this. The title and whole idea is very clever, the pacing is perfect, and for me at least it had an element of humor. In a word, rueful. I'm always drawn to that.

• Reply to: Your Falling   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 1:30pm
    Comment Author:

This is a really great and descriptive poem- I love it!

• Reply to: Silly Guitar Man   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 1:21pm
    Comment Author:

I wish I could I write something like this!Z!!

• Reply to: the dock boy   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 1:19pm
    Comment Author:

I love this so much. my favorite part was
    They way he died was he got hit by a truck while trying out his new bike he had just gotten.

• Reply to: Autumn Wind   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 12:19pm
    Comment Author:

Lewim? What does that mean?

• Reply to: onion of pretension   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 10:15am

Thank you!

• Reply to: Autumn Wind   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:13am

I lewim this.

• Reply to: A Kid   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:12am

I liek it,

• Reply to: VOTE REPUBLICAN IN THE MIDTERMS   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:12am
    Comment Author:

No problem! I got tired of debating people on Instagram (my mistake, don't debate people on Instagram!) and most of them usually replied... well, rudely. I'm just glad people here are calm and collective when talking about something as, I guess, "fragile" as politics. I'm happy to see another conservative ally such as yourself. Keep up the good work!!

• Reply to: A Kid   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:12am

I liek it,

• Reply to: Kavanaugh Controversy   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:06am
    Comment Author:

I did get an email about it... very interesting. Don't worry about it - it wasn't your fault. But thanks nonetheless.

• Reply to: Kavanaugh Controversy   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:04am
    Comment Author:

Thank you! I know not everyone agrees with me- that's okay. But the fact that there are people who still respect other's opinions - like yourself - means a lot.

• Reply to: A Fall Sad Story   Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:03am
    Comment Author:

Thanks so much! You have no idea how much your comment means to me. It motivates me to keep going, to keep doing what I'm doing. God bless!

• Reply to: Story part 2   Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 7:35pm
    Comment Author:

You guys are so nice! Thank you :)

• Reply to: Autumn Wind   Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 6:48pm
    Comment Author:

Hands down, this is one of the best endings to a poem that I have read.