Recent Comments

• Reply to: The Taker   Friday, August 7, 2020 - 12:47pm
    Comment Author:

I love love love this poem. The lack of punctuation here really conveys the "taking" feeling that's intertwined throughout. Amazing!

• Reply to: tangled words   Friday, August 7, 2020 - 12:37pm
    Comment Author:

I love this. When I write I find myself doing the same thing; writing a beautiful piece then second-guessing it and changing it up, but actually kind of messing it up. One thing I've learned is that sometimes you just have to pause on a piece (which is very hard to do) and take a moment away from it. That gives me time/fresh eyes so that I can think clearly about what I want to change.

• Reply to: Cardinal reflection   Friday, August 7, 2020 - 12:22pm
    Comment Author:

Thanks so much! I will! :)

• Reply to: Yellow Flower   Friday, August 7, 2020 - 10:31am

Aww thank you!

• Reply to: Yellow Flower   Friday, August 7, 2020 - 10:23am
    Comment Author:

This is such a happy little poem, it reminds me of the sun

• Reply to: Cardinal reflection   Friday, August 7, 2020 - 10:19am
    Comment Author:

You should enter this photo in the nature photography contest! It's so pretty!

• Reply to: IS THERE A PROBLEM?   Friday, August 7, 2020 - 9:02am
    Comment Author:

This is such an important subject, and your writing is great! Way to go!

• Reply to: Dear White People   Friday, August 7, 2020 - 8:05am
    Comment Author:

I am sorry this came across as anger to you. But as much as I am angry this is how my friends and family feel.

• Reply to: IS THERE A PROBLEM?   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 9:19pm
    Comment Author:

yessss girl yessss! we need this, thank you for writing!

• Reply to: I saw a man today   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 8:40pm
    Comment Author:

This is so powerful. The way you spaced it adds to that power. I Like the chiasmatic structure. It feels like a well organized refined progression of thoughts.

• Reply to: Be Quiet and Listen To The Fireplace   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 7:15pm

thank you for reading!!

• Reply to: Ode to Lovely   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 5:12pm
    Comment Author:

Aww I'm glad! They are beautiful :)

• Reply to: Umbrella Studies, and a mechanical coon.   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 11:13am

thanks!

• Reply to: to the immortal jellyfish   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 11:12am
    Comment Author:

This poem reminds me so much of the book, The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin! If you haven't read it, you should its wonderful!

• Reply to: Ode to Lovely   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 11:08am
    Comment Author:

In 3rd grade I had an obsession with Greyhounds and their sleek bodies and fast feet. You've brought that back to me :P

• Reply to: Aquarius   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 11:02am
    Comment Author:

Woah! Thats amazing! Great work!

• Reply to: Umbrella Studies, and a mechanical coon.   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 11:01am
    Comment Author:

The raccoon is drawn so cool!

• Reply to: More Reflections   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 10:47am
    Comment Author:

OOooooOoooOoOO! Thats so pretty! I love the depth the boat gives to the picture!

• Reply to: Summer Writing & Photo Contest 2020   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 10:46am
    Comment Author:

Sure thing! Just send me a message on the site and I can help you out!

• Reply to: Lily Pads   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 10:45am
    Comment Author:

If you go to insert media theres a box that will pop up and at the bottom it says add photos or something with a plus sign, and you can press that and add the photos you want. Then once you have all the photos you can press the upload button and you should be able to see your pictures in small boxes. Then post! Hopefully, that helps :)

• Reply to: When they tell me to dance   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 10:37am
    Comment Author:

I've had this same experience on a soccer team, where I felt like I didn't belong. Its a sick feeling, but glad its not just me.

• Reply to: Summer Writing & Photo Contest 2020   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 10:30am
    Comment Author:

I accidently posted more than I wanted to, is there a way I can delete the post and put on only what I want?

• Reply to: First Line   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 10:28am
    Comment Author:

does anyone know how to delete this? I put on more that I wanted to

• Reply to: IS THERE A PROBLEM?   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 9:15am

Yes. You have done it!

• Reply to: Be Quiet and Listen To The Fireplace   Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 8:26am
    Comment Author:

This is such an amazing poem that everyone should read, no matter what. You stated so many problems that still occur with nasty dress codes and so much more. I love this poem so much!!!