Recent Comments

• Reply to: The Light   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:59am
    Comment Author:

This is so good! I love how it is so suspenseful!!!

• Reply to: How'd They Get Down Here?   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:58am

np tats!

• Reply to: The End Of Forever   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:58am
    Comment Author:

wow, the amount of description and thought you put into this is amazing!!! Great job clio!

• Reply to: How'd They Get Down Here?   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:57am

thanks Paw!

• Reply to: The Light   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:56am

wow thanks clio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Reply to: The Light   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:55am
    Comment Author:

THAT SCARED ME OH MY GOD PAW I THOUGHT SHE WAS GETTING PRANKED! 10/10 GOOD STUFF

• Reply to: The Light   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:55am

wow thanks girly lots of love! <3

• Reply to: SoundCheck features Javan Nichols   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:54am
    Comment Author:

This is really powerful, you're great at slam

• Reply to: The End Of Forever   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:54am
    Comment Author:

thats wayyyy to long so i didnt read it but i bet its good

• Reply to: When the sky falls   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:53am
    Comment Author:

OH MY GOD! Taylor, this is so fantastic! I really love the way you went from a positive outlook to starting to worry about reality, because I relate to that a lot! I loved the ending!!

• Reply to: The Light   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:52am
    Comment Author:

HOLY GUACAMOLE THATS SOME GOOD STUFF GIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reply to: The mirror   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:50am

Wow amazing, talented writer!!!!1

• Reply to: When the sky falls   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 8:49am
    Comment Author:

GIRRRRRLLLLLL THATS SO FYUFVUCTUVVGVGUCBVUY GOOOOOOOODDDD OMGVGHCGFCTYJCTCT I LOVE YOUUUUUU

• Reply to: Flower Filled Field   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 6:56am

Thank you so much!

• Reply to: every day   Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 6:36am
    Comment Author:

Sydney, this is a heartbreaker -- the resignation in your voice, the weariness of your mother, the matter of fact question of a 7-year-old boy, "Is this our shooter?" Is this how it is now? Yes. Does it have to be? No! Your voice adds to more voices leads to change. Keep writing. Keep speaking out. Keep trying. Thank you for sharing this, Sydney!

• Reply to: How'd They Get Down Here?   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 9:10pm
    Comment Author:

I love this, great job keeping the writing on the edge of their seat wondering what would happen next! I liked the ending, it was super unexpected and surprising! I'm really curious now about how they actually got down there, Great story Tats!

• Reply to: Secrets   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 8:27pm

• Reply to: Nighttime   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 8:00pm

Thanks!

• Reply to: Nighttime   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 7:39pm

Very nice!

• Reply to: Mechanical Heart   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 7:34pm
    Comment Author:

I enjoyed reading this poem! It was beautifully written and had a meaningful moral.

• Reply to: Nighttime   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 4:05pm

Thanks so much!

• Reply to: Nighttime   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 2:36pm
    Comment Author:

I like the way the tension builds to a climax, then the turning point, and finally the story comes in for a soft landing. Well done!

• Reply to: Secrets   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 2:30pm
    Comment Author:

This has fine symmetry and rhythm, and it swept me along for a smooth read and a just-right touch at the end. Well done!

• Reply to: The power of calc   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 2:27pm
    Comment Author:

I enjoyed reading this, and it brought a smile to my face. A very original way to respond to the challenge!

• Reply to: Winter Days   Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 2:15pm
    Comment Author:

This writing has a wonderful aesthetic sense throughout, and a beautiful last sentence!