• Reply to: a marvelous but terrible city   Monday, May 9, 2022 - 9:49am
    Comment Author:

this is very loosely based on new York, also it's from the perspective of someone from medieval times

• Reply to: What I wish I had known   Monday, May 9, 2022 - 8:57am
    Comment Author:

this poem hits so close to home- i adore the imagery and the the & symbol used throughout the poem and the labelling of the stanzas. this truly speaks as art.

• Reply to: Sophie   Friday, May 6, 2022 - 12:21pm

thank you!!! :)

• Reply to: Happiness is Where the Food is   Thursday, May 5, 2022 - 6:52pm
    Comment Author:

thank you much! that was absolutely my goal when writing this :)

• Reply to: Happiness is Where the Food is   Thursday, May 5, 2022 - 5:12pm
    Comment Author:

I love your descriptions and details in this poem! Reading it feels like a big, warm hug and reliving childhood memories.

• Reply to: Sophie   Thursday, May 5, 2022 - 3:59pm
    Comment Author:

this is beautiful- i adore the wordplay and the imagery in the poem :))

• Reply to: I Took the Candle   Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - 1:03pm

mmmm yes!!!!

• Reply to: I Took the Candle   Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - 11:27am
    Comment Author:

the end of the second stanza would make a great photograph!

• Reply to: I Am Not Scared About Writing This   Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - 8:05am
    Comment Author:

YES! Thank you so much for writing this!! You are so brave.

• Reply to: Self-Portrait at 18   Sunday, May 1, 2022 - 1:43pm

Thank you!

• Reply to: Self-Portrait at 18   Sunday, May 1, 2022 - 1:39pm
    Comment Author:

This is really lovely. Thank you for sharing it; it really resonated with me!

• Reply to: Fairies   Sunday, May 1, 2022 - 7:57am
    Comment Author:

Thank you! It was really fun to draw! :)

• Reply to: Fairies   Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 6:01pm
    Comment Author:

OMG I love this so muchhh

• Reply to: Spring Flowers   Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 10:10am

Thanks so much!!! ((:

• Reply to: Spring Flowers   Monday, April 25, 2022 - 11:27pm
    Comment Author:

Congratulations on getting on the front page of Young Writers Project!!!!
    I love how the flowers look in the picture!
    Have and amazing day!

• Reply to: happiness is...   Monday, April 25, 2022 - 5:33pm
    Comment Author:

I love the picture and the writing! It really captures the happiness of being at the beach!

• Reply to: a love to live for   Monday, April 25, 2022 - 2:21pm
    Comment Author:

thank you! and yes, i very much agree

• Reply to: a love to live for   Monday, April 25, 2022 - 12:19pm
    Comment Author:

I love this idea that living is so much harder than dying, therefore the ultimate thing you can do for them is live

• Reply to: The Salvage | Chapter Eight: Ouveillan   Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 11:01pm
    Comment Author:

Yayayay!! I love this chapter!!

• Reply to: My mind: an internal predicament   Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 3:30pm
    Comment Author:

thanks for responding. Be well.

• Reply to: The Salvage | Chapter Eight: Ouveillan   Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 2:57pm
    Comment Author:

Yay!! I've been waiting :)

• Reply to: My mind: an internal predicament   Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 2:55pm

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not alone in this feeling

• Reply to: Rainy Road   Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 11:58am
    Comment Author:

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Have a nice day!

• Reply to: Rainy Road   Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 11:46am
    Comment Author:

Congrats on getting it on the front page today! I love how the rain is kinda blurred.
    Have a great day!

• Reply to: My mind: an internal predicament   Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 10:24am
    Comment Author:

They say that good writers are good critical thinkers. I think all writers share your dilemma--a mind that constantly observes, analyzes, notices.

You are right that it is both a gift and a curse. But know that you are not alone and you will learn, I promise, on how to direct that aspect of your thinking in ways that take you to new creative levels.

Thanks for posting this. A thoughtful piece that made me think.

gg