The Crash

It's the year 3017, I'm on a mission in my obnoxious bright, sparkly, amazing, show stopping pink rocket ship. I think everything is going smoothly while I’m cruising along in space, but how everything changes.

Last night, I finally made it out of Earth’s universe, the Milky Way. I’m currently looking at all of the places that I could potentially enter, but none have caught my eye. I cruise along in the endless space for a couple more hours until I see a black and pink space tornado coming my way. I look at it, coming straight into my direction, my eyes wide open, jaw unattached and dropped from my mouth, fear floods over me. “I’M GOING TO DIE IN SPACE ALL ALONE!!!!!!!!” One last blink and the space tornado had sucked my rocket ship with me inside of it into its swirling mess.  

After a few hours in the space tornado, I gave up on trying to get out, the struggle wasn’t worth it, I’m gonna die anyways. I decided to go to sleep and see if I ever wake up again. 

I woke up to a big, humongous  BANGGGGG. What had just happened? I look outside my window and see my rocket ship on a new planet. I must’ve gotten flung into the planet from the tornado, that’s definitely what the bang was.

I get out of my rocket ship, I look up… the sky is a beautiful pastel pink, the grass is a pastel blue. This is too good to be true. Instead of tree’s it was candy and chocolate; lollipops, snickers, twix, lindor, every possible candy and chocolate imaginable. But everywhere there were signs saying, “Do not eat anything you see, or we will come for you,” I thought to myself they are lying, they won’t know if I take something. So I tiptoe to one of the candy filled tree’s a pluck a piece of lindor chocolate, I just couldn’t resist. I took one tiny bite and deliciousness filled my mouth. But once I swallowed the chocolate I saw a huge army coming my way. I got one glance at the green headed figures before I got shot and stabbed. Nonetheless I never woke up. I guess that’s my karma for saying I’m gonna die anyways.

Summit House-WCS

More by Summit House-WCS