The Perfect Day

The perfect day for me would have to be this:

7:00 A.M: Wake up. I would wake up at 7:00 A.M so I could go to Universal Studios and visit Hogwarts and Marvel Studio at 9:00 AM. After I get out of bed I would shower and get dressed as a Harry Potter Character (Most likely a Hufflepuff). After I got dressed I would do my makeup and clean the hotel room. At 8:00 A.M I would take a bus and walk to Universal Studios with my family and my best friend would come too and so would my  whole entire extended family. 

9:00 A.M: We would arrive and visit Marvel Studio first and eat at the Captain America Diner and eat the Mickey Mouse pancakes with fruit and cranberry juice which is considered a delicacy. 

9:30 A.M: We would head off to the rides! I would get over my fear of the Hulk Ride and ride it with my sister and my cousin and I would enjoy it so much!  After the ride we would walk around and go to the gift shop and I would get a Marvel Comic and we would start walking Hogwarts.

10:15 A.M: We would arrive at Hogwarts and we would all get ButterBeer. First we could explore Hogwarts and go into all the shops. Then we would get in line for my favorite ride there, Three Broomsticks Ride. I would ride it with my best friend, my sisters, my mom, and my grandma with some cousins. Then we would ride the Hagrid’s Dirtbike ride and then we would go back to the shops. We would buy all of the merchandise we wanted. 

12:00 P.M:  We would go to LeakyCauldron

Summit House-WCS