Ghosts

Rascal, Randy, and Rhonda are nomads. They have no singular home. Why? Because they’re ghosts. They fly from one abandoned house to the next, staying for months, days, years, and sometimes decades.

Right now they’re in search of their new home. They try to stay around one area because they have friends and family around. But sometimes they get sick of the same place. Can you blame them? You can’t possibly expect them to stay in one place for the rest of their eternal lives. Yeah, being alive eternally really sucks.

But luckily for Rascal, Randy, and Rhonda they get to do whatever they want. Throw parties, lie around all day, mess with random people on the streets, and have absolutely no consequences. No, there isn’t some ghost council that rules all the ghosts on Earth. That’d be dumb. Being doomed an eternal existence in purgatory was pretty much punishment enough. So for now, they’ll continue to do whatever they please, whenever they please, until they decide to move to another abandoned house.

abagail.carson15

More by abagail.carson15

• Friends

“Are friends delight or pain?” Maybe you can pick a side, but to me it’s not so black and white. You see, in many ways friends are a delight. They’re the people you chose and who chose you because of your connection.
  • Sunshine

Just a little girl,
    Lights off,
    Eyes closed,
    Unable to settle after her mind was just racing a million miles an hour, 
    After her feet were jumping from wall to wall,
  • Forever Tainted

The blood paints my leg as it runs down to the drain

While I scrape him away.

A beautiful tide of red mixes into the water until it fades to clear.

The stains of his hands are an imprint on my body.