The Ghostly Crew

We are the Ghostly Crew. No, we literally are a group of ghosts. But anyway, I'll let you hear a little about us. We are a group of 6 ghosts that are all besties, and we travel everywhere together. Mostly we just live together though, in old, dusty, forgotten houses. So we thought. Turns out after a couple of these years a bunch of people come in and try to modify them, and then sell them. In this process, we usually get kicked out. One day we were all floating down the street, and we met up with each other. That was the day we decided we would stick together forever. I love being part of the Ghostly Crew. It feels like a family. 

Then, one day it all changed. We were living in a cute old, forgotten cabin, and I must say it was a pretty nice place for ghosts to live. With all of the dust in the world to play with. One tragic day, a group of construction workers came in and started banging around and cleaning up. Usually, at this time we do an emergency evacuation and all get out of the house. This time, I was the only one who started doing this. Everyone else stayed. It was weird, they knew we were not supposed to stick around if humans came. It was kind of like a ghost law. It was clear to me though that they wanted to stay, and we're not leaving, no matter what I told them. I have always been a rule flower though and I did not want to stay. So I left. I left the cute old cabin. I left all of the dust. Most importantly, I left my friends. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I had to get away. So I just left. But, as I was floating down the street it hit me. I couldn't do this. My friends were a part of me. Without them, I didn't feel like anyone. My friends brought out the best in me. If they wanted to stay, I would stay, because that's what being part of the Ghostly Crew is: Friendship.

Summit House-WCS

YWP Instructor