The Thought Bubble

Advertisement Screenplay(Teenage Girl enters Living Room, she sits on a couch and opens a book.)

Teenage Girl: Finally, I can relax and read my book.

(Child Boy and Child Girl enter. Child Girl starts jumping on the couch, Child Boy pulls out a kazoo and starts playing.)

(Sound mutes)

Announcer: Does this ever happen to you? You sit down and relax with your book and then...

(Sound returns.)

Teenage Girl: Leave me alone! (Exits)

Announcer: No matter how hard you try, you can't escape them. 

(Teenage Girl sits on toilet fully clothed and begins to read, Child Boy and Child Girl enter and chase her out)

(Teenage Girl hides under bed covers and begins to read, Child Boy and Child Girl enter and sit on her)

Teenage Girl: (Looking frazzled) If only I had a soundproof, child-proof place to read!

Announcer: Well you're in luck! We are currently advertising a product of that exact description! (a clear, hollow globe appears in front of Teenage Girl)

Announcer: Introducing the Thought Bubble, a perfect place to go when you want to something but you don't want your siblings or parents to bother you! It's indestructible and soundproof so you can read in peace!

Teenage Girl: Woah, it's really spacious! I could do my homework in here!

Announcer: Yes you could. You could also watch TV, listen to music, or listen to an audiobook with the Bluetooth and Screencast functions! Just connect it to your cellular device and boom, instant cinema! And if you don't want your siblings watching you from outside the Thought Bubble just turn on the tint function! (Thought Bubble tints and becomes opaque)

Teenage Girl: That's amazing, I can relax and I don't have to worry about my siblings bothering me. Wait...what if I'm in the Thought Bubble and something bad happens and they can't reach me!

Announcer: Not to worry! They need only to tap SOS in Morse code on the side of the Thought Bubble and a keyboard will appear on which they can type messages to you, and the Thought Bubble blocks any messages with words such as Pokemon, Minecraft, or Mario. The Thought Bubble also can detect screams and their severity and will alert you to any dangerous activity outside. 

Teenage Girl: It's nice to know that the Thought Bubble has my back!

Announcer: But wait...there's more! The Thought Bubble can be programmed with certain children's TV shows such as Wild Kratts, Super Why, and other educational shows so that you can distract your siblings while you're taking a break from them!

Teenage Girl: (visibly excited) I can't wait to try it out!

Announcer: You don't have to wait! You can try it out right now!

(Teenage Girl climbs into the Thought Bubble and it closes. Child Boy and Child Girl enter and start climbing on it, they cannot penetrate it so they pick up instruments and start making lots of noise. The Teenage Girl is seen reading her book and smiling, she cannot hear any of it.)

Announcer: The Thought Bubble, ignore your siblings and connect with your thoughts. Now available in X-Large and XX-Large.

Crescent_Moon