YWP Alumni! Call for Submissions

Photo courtesy of Vermont Studio Center
Incredible opportunity for alumni of Young Writers Project!
Full scholarship for a one-week writing residency at the Vermont Studio Center in Johnson, VT this spring

DETAILS
Vermont Week writing residency scholarship  
Dates: April 29 until May 6, 2019
Where: Vermont Studio Center, Johnson, VT (Info on the center)
Who: If you are a YWP alumni, 21 years or older, you should apply
Deadline: Submissions must be received by Friday, Feb. 1!

And MORE DETAILS
  • How to submit: Send an email to Susan Reid, YWP Executive Director ([email protected]) by Friday, Feb. 1, briefly explaining what you would do with this opportunity and why you're the absolute best choice! Applications will be reviewed by a panel from YWP and VSC. (And P.S., please tell us what you're doing these days! We miss you!)
  • You will have your own room, writing studio, and delicious meals all week at the inspiring campus of the Vermont Studio Center (VSC).
  • And there will be plenty of time to commune with other writers on the beautiful campus and downtown Johnson.
  • The week begins with a Welcome Reception on the evening of April 29 and concludes with an Open Studios event on May 5.
  • The scholarship must be used during the April 29-May 6, 2019 week. It does not cover transportation costs.
Find out more about Vermont Studio Center (VSC).

This new scholarship opportunity is generously donated by Sarah Judd and Michael Nedell, supporters of YWP and VSC. Thank you Sarah and Michael!