'bellaMS's picture

The world

OK so I want to do a little shout out to all the people in Paris. More of a statement about how I feel about the world. Why? Just why? Why must we hate people and only beacuse they are black or white. We have had so many hate crimes and terroists that 2015 should be decalred the year of hate. But the truth is that we are all the same underneth. It doesn't matter the ethnic background or our race or religen. We are all the same. We are all human. One of my freinds is black. She has a different religion then the rest of my freinds. She never talks about it though. She never talks about herself so her true background is obivious to me. There are kids in our school who speek more then one languge, languges from India and Africa. Look I know that in Amarica we have freedom of spech. But look to isis and all of those other people out there I just have one question. What. What do you have to gain from this? Why do you do this? What do you have to gain from this you are takein people's live and costing people missery and disspar. Just why? I thank you for reading this statement I hope and pray for Paris I wish only the best for them. Once aggain thank you.

'bellaMS's picture
About the Author: 'bellaMS
Isabella