Activity: Who are you? In a document, X-post, or on paper, answer the following questions as if you were getting to know a character...except that the answers are true of yourself. If you like, turn on a recording device and answer each question out loud.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses
- What are the most important lessons you've ever learned?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you unhappy?
- How do you deal with feeling uncomfortable or awkward?
- How do you deal with anxiety?
- How do you feel about authority figures?
- Talk about a time you learned something quickly. Why was that situation conducive to your learning?