My Life In Ancient Greek Mythology

If I were a figure in Greek mythology, I would be the goddess Nio and my parents would be the god of water, Poseidon, and the goddess of magic, Hecate. My role is the goddess of healing and my story starts here at the beginning of time when Kronos took a scythe and cut his daddy, Ouranos, into a bunch of little pieces on the orders of his mother Gaea, big bad earth mother, and threw him into the sea. After when Aphrodite was borne of the seafoam my mother, Hecate, prayed by the sea begging Ouranos to come back. Instead, she summoned Poseidon the god of the sea he proposed in a low voice: “come with me to my palace below the waves and I will grant you a treasure from the sea for I am lonely all by myself and I wish for company.” she agreed to spend two months with him, but that was all it took. They fell in love and three years later I was born. Hecate was soon called upon and had to leave nine months ensuing my birth and was banished from the sea, so I spent half of my life under the ocean and the other half above land in the palace of the gods. At age three I was sent to a school to be trained to use my godly powers and graduated at age thirteen, and I've been helping people ever since.

Hazel