Wii Sports

My cure for boredom already exists and it's called a Wii, more specifically known as Wii Sports. 

Now don’t get me wrong. You can go and have a great time playing Wii, but it won’t one hundred percent cure your boredom like it could if you were playing Wii Sports. Imagine this, you’re sitting in your room alone and thinking to yourself, Gosh I am sooo bored. I wish I had something to do. All of a sudden your Wii starts to glow like it’s speaking to you. So you turn on the Wii, go to Wii sports, and BAM! You start getting strike after strike in bowling. You make thirty points in basketball, and you win in a duel at dusk. 

All of a sudden your boredom is cured and your little brother hears and wants to come play with you. You’re so invested in what's in front of you that you tell him to go away that you’re too busy. Next thing you know it’s two in the morning on a Wednesday and you have to go to school in four hours. And that’s my easy cure of boredom. You can skip the step of bothering your parents and getting yelled at for whining about being bored when there is “so” much to do in the house.

whitney.lewis

More by whitney.lewis