8 Fun/Helpful Things To Do While Quarentined

1. Have a video chat party. Just do your favorite activities seperately, but over the phone. For exapmple, my friends and I make smoothies and watch shows together over google hangouts.
2. Write in a journal about all of your feeling. No one has to look at it if you don't feel like sharing.
3. Make a list of fun things you want to do after this is over.
4. Take a walk. If it's ok with your families you could even invite a friend to do a "six feet apart" walk.
5. Create memories for when you're older. If something funny happens, it's twice as memorable when happening during a global pandemic!
6. Give yourself a stay-cation. Make tropical-tasting drinks and do something you love. For my stay-cations I like to hot tub every night but if you can't do that then don't worry, there are plenty of other things that are just as enjoyable!
7. Take advantage of the weekend! When I'm working from home it's SO relaxing to just be at home WITHOUT doing schoolwork.
8. Last but not least, give yourself a reward!! Changing your entire routine is a lot to deal with ;)
 I really enjoyed doing these things and I hope you will too! Leave a comment if any of these things were particularly helpful to you. Thanks!!

E.B. Pointy-Pen

More by E.B. Pointy-Pen

• Flashback

Why does it feel
    like I'm being pushed back to the
    lonely
    unpredictable
    days of 2020

The Spring was a beginning of
    something no one knew about
    it was strange and confusing
    and made me hurt with longing 
  • Perspective

Things are getting better
    but still not great
    only just barely good compared to what we had before...

We were so lucky
    to have our friends always by our sides
    literally!

So yeah it has gotten better