Grateful

Gratitude list

My friends, I am grateful for my friends. Even though they may not be my friends in the future they are my friends now and I am extremely grateful for them. They always make me laugh and brighten my day even when it's a bad one. All the good times we have had together will still make me smile even if we aren’t friends anymore. 

My family, I am and always will be grateful for my family. They have done so much for me and have always been there for me and even if I haven't always been appreciative in the moment I am now. All the things they have provided for me and opportunities they have granted me I am grateful for, because I wouldn't be who I am without them. Family is forever. 

Sports, I love and always will love sports. Sports bring so much calm and relief into my life, if I have a problem with my family or friends I have sports to fall back on something to help me relieve stress and get away from things for a while. I am very grateful for sports and all the happiness they have brought me.

MCorti06

More by MCorti06

• Portal

Just a normal Friday, I’ve spent my entire day here, at my house, because of covid-19, I can only go to school two days a week. I hate it, every part of it, I wish it could just be normal.
  • Guardian

An utter mess, so undeniably hectic that if it was my room I have no doubt I would be kicked straight out of my house. As I left school that afternoon that's how I would have described my life.
  • Revelation

I'm out on the water, one beautiful afternoon, just enjoying myself and my own thoughts, pondering whatever comes to mind. Ideas float by like cattail fluffs drifting along with the current of the tide.