The Room

My dream room has trampoline floors covered in super fluffy carpet. In the corner there is a pool. The pool is 40 ft long,  30 ft wide, and 15 ft deep, and there are non-venomous fish and 2 dolphins in it. Next to it there is a bright wite desk for all my homework and then above it, is a mirror. Also, on my desk, there is a machine that makes the newest iphone. The walls of my room are rock walls going 10 ft tall.  My bed is off the ground on a platform and my walls are square at the bottom and at the top it is like a triangle. My bed is the size of 3 king mattress and the covers and pillows have photos of me in Paris. On my walls, there are a bunch of posters of the sports I play and me and my friends. Also, on my bed, there are 73 golden retriever puppies and on the floor there are 73 more puppies of different kinds. On the farside of the room, there is a small closet and in it there is a machine that makes new clothes for me. I just have to tell it what to give me! At the end of the day when I am done it takes my clothes back and then I can rest with my PJs.

Izzy Bair
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School

Ms. Gormly

YWP Instructor

More by Ms. Gormly

• Misty Morning

Misty morning

Sailing on the open sea early in the morning.

The mist surrounds me.

The wind is howling just like a wolf wood at the moon. 

I fell free, gliding across the cobalt blue ocean staring at the sky
  • Bird

Bird

Flapping,

Fluttering,

Flying through the air,

The warm breeze flowing through my feathers,

The sweet smell of nectar fills the air,

I swoop down to the flowers,

I see buds on the trees,
  • Maple Syrup

Maple Syrup

Sugary water,
    dripping,
    dripping,
    Slowly filling up the buckets,
    Maple boiling,
    Until at last,
    Sugar,
    Slow moving,
    delicious,
    dropping onto your pancakes,