The Wrong Decision

I looked around me as I stepped out of the forest. I sighed as I continued walking to the center of the field that surrounded me. When I got to the middle of it I sat down. It appeared to but then I heard a noise coming from behind me. It was getting too dark to see anything so I stood up and said,

“Who’s there?”

No one answered me. 

I stood up and walked to the edge of the woods and walked out to the other side. No one was there. 

Oh well, I thought to myself. I walked to the other side hoping to walk through and find something to look forward to. I was trying to get as far away from the past as possible. There was only one thing I could think of and that was to leave it. Run far away from town so that no one could ever find me or find out that I had done that night with my friends. Everyone one in town already thought I was a suspect but how could I tell them what really happened? Would they believe me? The truth seemed so unrealistic it was impossible to believe it myself. I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking through the dark end of the forest. I looked back at the sunlight at the other side fading as I walked further and further into the woods. I was thinking it was time to set up camp for the night when I heard something behind me snap. I whirled around frightened. No one was there. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I am just imagining all of the I told myself. I turned back around and started to roll out my blanket when I heard the snapping again. I looked up and then all of the sudden something hit me in the head! I fell on my face and looked up when the dizziness stopped. 

“I told you didn’t I? You chose the wrong person.” A deep voice growled from behind me. 

And then everything turned black. 

nfarnham

More by nfarnham

• Happiness

Happiness is….

The feeling of relief when you’ve completed all of the tasks for the day, 

The breeze on your face while walking on the beach with the sky-colored gray. 
  • Friends...

Friends can be both delight and pain at the same time. Being friends with someone brings good and bad memories and no relationship with anyone can be all good and all bad.
  • The Problem

“Where did you put the money??? The guy will be here any minute now and we can’t miss this payment!” I screeched at Chole.