New Workshops!

YWP Community,

We are kicking off the New Year with some new workshops in YWP Academy. Workshops are intended to help you dive deeper, gain some skills and, gulp, have some fun. They are free. Each will be active for at least 6 weeks. You can start anytime; go at your own pace and as your time permits. The more participants we have the merrier so bring in some friends. JOIN up today
(you must log in) to do more with: 

Playwriting -- best plays get performed at Vermont Young Playwrights Festival; 
Storytelling -- make something out of nothing
Hip-Hop -- turn your name into song; 
Photo Story -- tell a story with five photos;  
Sound -- gain chops on narrating your best stuff; 
Commenting -- there is an art to it and, oh, how you can help others!

Sign up is this week. (You can sign up later, if you wish, but it's nice to know who's in at the beginning!) 

WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER VIDEO CONFERENCE to talk about the workshops and early posts, answer questions, etc. WEDNESDAY Jan. 17 at 7 p.m. A link will be posted here several days before.

If you want to do any of these (or have us design one for you) for school credit (high school usually) contact me (gg) and contact your school to see what we need to do to help you gain credit. Imagine YWP becoming your homework!

The workshops are led by YWP staff or outside experts who will provide you with feedback, guidance and, at some point, a video conference for the group and individual consultation. There will be a mentor assigned to each workshop as well. And a live chat. 

Feel like you don't have time? You do. Honest. None takes that long (except playwriting); and stretch it out over time.

Event Date: 
Thursday, January 4, 2018