Charles the Ghost

One sunny weekend, the Smith family went on a family camping trip in their camper. The parents had three kids, Elijah, Molly, and Ali. On the second night at the campground Ali had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and she woke up her mom so they headed to the door. While her mom was going out the door she tripped and fell on her leg. While everyone was helping her up Ali snuck out because she was about to pee her pants. So she walked out to the bathroom and while she was walking in she heard this weird screaming noise. She went out the back door to investigate and she saw this girl unconscious. She completely forgot about what happened to her mom because she was so focused on why that girl was passed out.         

Turns out her mom broke her leg so they had to call an ambulance and they completely forgot about Ali so they just left without her. Meanwhile, Ali did some more searching but she could not find anything. She went back to the camper and realized her parents were not there and she looked for her phone so she could call her parents. 

When she was dialing her mom's number she heard a weird noise behind her. She turned around and there was a knife floating around she knew immediately it was a ghost because knives cannot just float so she sprinted out and didn’t look back. She made it to the bathroom and hid in a stall. She thought she had escaped but she heard another scream. She did not want to go out so the ghost could see her so she waited for the scream to stop and then she went out of the stall and there was another girl on the ground with blood all over her so Ali started crying because she had never seen a dead body. She decided to be brave and she made sure the knife was facing the opposite way as her then she snuck up behind the ghost and snatched the knife right away from it and took it back to her camper and put it In her dad’s safe. 

When she looked at her phone she had forty-seven missed calls from her parents. She tried calling them back but they did not answer. When she turned around her parents were right there and she gave them a big hug and told them everything but they did not believe her. They took her to the hospital to make sure she didn’t get hurt. When she told the doctors they believed her because they heard about that ghost going around and killing other people. So they gave the doctors the knife that was in the safe and they went back to the campground to get all of their stuff and they went home.

Posted in response to the challenge Ghostly.

AddisonLaBelle

NH

More by AddisonLaBelle