Possible new story???

I’m the type of person, who suddenly decides she hates someone. But like with no reason at all. And that’s how I feel about Mac. Lilly my best friend, loves everyone. Or at least she pretends she does, in my opinion that’s not worth while. Like why pretend you love everyone, if most people are assholes. Anyway, as of right now Lilly is having a mental breakdown on if she should ask Luke out. She has liked Luke since she met him in 3rd grade. Overbite and high pitched voice, she did not care. I do see where she is coming from now though, a few summers ago he came back from England and I did not recognize him. His dark blond hair had gained a pound of floof and his braces had gone. However, I know that I can never ever pursue him, that’s the only time Lilly would murder me. I keep telling her, to just ask him out already. But she keeps going red and saying over and over he is in a different crowd. Which is true, but this girl should look in a mirror because Lilly looks like a goddess when she wants to….

To be continued 

Amelia_v