A Cozy Town

North Thetford, a cozy little neighborhood nestled in the heart of Vermont, is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered. This neighborhood is surrounded by the natural beauty of Green Mountain nature and offers a perfect location to escape from the fast-paced city lifestyle.

If you love nature, then you will love North Thetford. The landscape is jaw dropping, with rolling hills, lush greenery, and the perfect blue waters of the Connecticut River. Each season in North Thetford paints the surrounding landscape with a palette of different colors creating a mesmerizing area for residents and visitors of the neighborhood. Whether you're an avid hiker, a bird watcher, or someone who enjoys calm strolls, North Thetford's natural beauty begs you to explore its forests or take a walk on its beautiful dirt roads. 

Aside from North Thetford's beautiful landscapes, this neighborhood also has a strong community. While the neighbors in North Thetford might not be very close, they are all very friendly and welcoming. There are occasionally community events that bring together the neighborhood, and grow a stronger community: families cooking and giving out meals, fundraisers for countries that need support, potlucks, and many more events to grow a better community.

North Thetford has a wide variety of housing, from colonial style houses to cozy cottages, modern houses, and a handful of farms. Each of these houses tells their own story of the rich history of this neighborhood. The well maintained properties and gardens contribute to the overall charm and glow of the neighborhood, and show that the residents care about the well being of their character in the community.

Choosing North Thetford as a getaway neighborhood means immersing yourself in a simple lifestyle. You get away from the noise and congestion of the city, and you will be able to find the perfect environment to recharge from the stress. Whether you're drinking coffee on the front porch watching the sunrise, or walking on trails, North Thetford invites you to experience the true essence of Vermont living.  

Posted in response to the challenge Neighborhood.

Emmett Terry

More by Emmett Terry