McMahons

McMahons

The description that I will give is about Tucker and kane they are like my cozens I love them so much.Tucker is 5 he is so nice sweat he has dark brown hair he is like 3,9 and he talks so sweet he says my name like mowry so cute. He want to be a NFL player on a team but not the raiders and the pats. He loves when I read to him and his nickname is tuckerman he is very silly and he acts like I am his mom.Tucker and Kane's mom is a home ec teacher her name is Kim Kim is so nice and there dad Brenden works at a Hospital and is a ski patrol like my dad.   

Kane is 7 but he is in first grade Kane is a dirty blond he wants to be a professional biker and bike all around the world. One time he went to try one soccer practice but then some boys came up to him and keep picking on him. And so he is scared to do soccer so I told him some tricks and he got the hang of it. What I am trying to say is that he is persistent. My family goes with them to the river which is a lake house in New York. We stay at the river for a week and we have a lot of fun. And that is why I love the McMahons.