sunset

As the sun dips below the horizon, the day comes to an end. The colors get flicked across the sky as if the gulal was sprinkled across the earth. We breathe in the invisible force of new beginnings. The sun silently falls dormant on our side of earth. As the finale of colors strikes I bring out my camera Although no screen could capture the peaceful feeling of this last light before the death of the day. This peaceful feeling gives us the chance to renew ourselves for the upcoming birth of tomorrow. The remains of light is the last breath, before the end of today's mission. No matter what happens during the day, the sunset is proof that it can end beautifully. 

"every ending starts a new begening." 

-Marianne Williamson

hazeljade110

More by hazeljade110

• Shots fired

Jackie and I walk into the Cafeteria. I smell the overpowering scent of onions. The boys in front of me are poking each other with pencils. Today is a normal day like any other, but I sense something is off. I go about my day like normal though.
  • My Mother

My mother, thank you for all that you do

thank you for being there for my first steps 

for my first words

My Mother, what would I do without you?

You smother me with love
  • growing up

Born with potential. The ability to take control of your life. Make good choices. Be who you choose to be. And be the best you you can be. Your parents watch you grow up and become a young adult.