the darkened days

I wake up, it's a dark room with a few more people in it, the only window has broken glass sticking out of it. A girl next to me wakes up, she has blond hair and bluish eyes. We look at each other for a second. Then, the door that had disappeared due to the darkness swings open, a tall man dressed in all black, with a glowing red collar on. he looks at the girl next to me, then me, he slams the door shut.

" What is this place, and why are we here? " she whispers.

I start to stand up when i see that she has the same cut on her arm as me. The guy next to us wakes up screaming. he looks at us and slowly lays back down, the girl that woke up next to me is holding a note pad now. there is something written on it, it says ...get out while you can, only 3 can escape...

then something happened that nobody expected...

" THUD" we all fall down through the trap-door floor, the girl and guy that i was with are gone, along with the rest of the lifeless people that where in the room . i look around and there is nothing for me to do in here except look at the walls, i'm all alone and have nothing with me. what do I do now?

I get up and look around the room has some little indent-like shapes in the walls, i run my fingers along the indents it feels gritty, almost like rocks. i keep doing this for a while, until I get to one big indent in the wall.i feel around it in the dark some more. it feels like a doggy door in some ways. then i feel some more, there is a lever, i pull on it... it doesn't budge. "DANG IT!" I say in vain. than i hear it. " click. click. click." a cage slowly lowers down from the cave-like ceiling... the girl i was with before, she's is there. banging on the metal bars trying to escape.

" don't just stand there, help me out!" she yells.I was frozen in the moment. i couldn't move. i quickly snap out of the strange trance i was in. but before i could help her out of the cage it drops from the ceiling completely. she screams, and then the room goes silent....

the world is now white. nothing but an iceberg white color and blank space. like i am hovering in space. but the thing is the room seems to never end. anyway i have to get out somehow, then i hear it, there is a deep voice starting to talk to me first it is just barely loud enough to hear. now that its loud enough to actually hear i listen for a second, the deep voice is telling me something. its telling me how to be one of the three to escape!....

" Alice, do you want to escape this, alive?" he said in a creeper voice

" um, who are you? and is that my real name?" it was stupid to ask but it just came out.

" i am the person who is putting you through this. my name is Gavin, and yes your name is Alice." he said snobbishly

"okay, then answer this, how do i get EVERYONE out?" " and i want the real answer not one of your tricks" i demanded to know why he was doing this but i decided to wait till next trance.

" your friend is waking up, you have to go."

i am immediately thrown back in to the cave-like room. the girl in the cage is awake now standing over my dead-looking body. shes chanting something as she stands there. " hey, what are you doing?" i ask, but no reply. her chants are getting louder now, i know what shes saying, shes telling me to run...

dog.lover

More by dog.lover