Celebration of Writing - Nov. 11, 2017 Signup

Click here to return to the event description!

Sign up for Young Writers Project's Celebration of Writing for anyone in Grades 7-12. 

There are two steps -- payment (or pay at the door OR REQUEST A SCHOLARSHIP) and registration for workshops. Choose one morning workshop and one afternoon workshop. First come, first served! 
NOTE: We limit the size of workshops, so if and when a workshop gets filled, it will be closed for signup. (So don't delay.)  (And don't hesitate to ask for a scholarship; click the link to send an email to Susan Reid and you'll be all set!)

Date: Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Registraton: 9:30 a.m.)
Place: Vermont College of Fine Arts - College Hall (36 College Street, Montpelier, VT 05601)
Price/person: $25. Scholarships available (see below) $30 at the door.

Payment Methods: 

• Check mailed to Young Writers Project, 47 Maple Street #106, Burlington, VT 05401
  • PayPal: (youths ($25 each) and adults ($10 each for workshop) attending. 
Number of Participants

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FILL OUT THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE YOU CLICK PAYPAL PAYMENT

A valid phone number we can call -- so we can stay in touch if there are any changes or questions about the conference.
This conference is targeted at middle and high schoolers, grades 7-12! Younger writers can sign up, but please email Susan Reid at [email protected] in advance to let us know you're interested!
Select one of these 1.5-hour workshops
Choose one of these 1.5-hour workshops. First come, first served
Interested in recording one or more of your own pieces for potential broadcast on VPR and other media partners? Bring your favorite piece to read!
NEW this year: A writing workshop for parents! Author Tamara Smith leads "The Landscape of Our Lives: 
A Hands-on Community Writing Workshop" from 10-10:45 am. $10 per person.
PLEASE PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION if you are paying online or requesting a scholarship. (For scholarships, email Susan Reid in advance, [email protected]) You will be asked to show confirmation at the door. (Parents attending the Tamara Smith workshop, please add $10 per participant.) Thanks!