My Unique Friendship

Unique friendship

My friendship with Mia started in kindergarten when she first moved here. Mia had black hair and black glasses. I remember her wearing a teal short sleeve shirt and black pants. She also had an older sister named Tina and a little sister named Gracie. Gracie is 2, Tina is 17 and Mia is 10 years old.  

She had been very nervous to start school. My teacher Mrs. Rover had asked me to give her a tour. So, I had given her a tour of the whole school. Then after school, I had given her a tour of the neighborhood.  I had showed her the bakery, the shoe store, and the grocery store. 

Then she had  wanted to come to my house. So I had to asked my mom if she could. My mom had said yes. So Mia came. We played horses and cheerleaders. We had also played dancers and cowgirls.  Then Mia had to go home. She had gone home at about 3:00p.m.    

She eventually  had to move back to her hometown. I was very sad. She was my best friend. Mia was sad too. She had 3 days to be with me. So we stayed together for those 3 days. We did what we did every time we got together. We played horses, cheerleaders, dancers and cowgirls. She then moved away on September 3 2020. 

This was one of the best friendships I had. 

aparker

More by aparker

• Risk writing

Hi, my name is Allyssa. I have red hair and I am a risk taker!I’m going to tell you the story of the time I took a risk and how it was successful. My mom has purple glasses and black hair. My dad has silver glasses and black hair.
  • RoadTrip

Hi, my name is Allison. I have red hair. This paper is going to be about the time me and my friends went to Maine.  My friends' names are Allyssa and Isabella. Allyssa is actually my sister.
  • Diaster

Once upon a time there was a little girl wearing a blue dress. Her hair was in a long ponytail. Her name was Annebell. She was 2 years old. She was playing outside when it started to pour. Then the wind started to go really fast.