Gems- epilogue (nanowrimo draft)

A/N: I'm not even sure if I'm going to include this in the final draft shruggety HECK I FORGOT TO PUT #Gems ON THE LAST CHAPTER

Eddie pressed himself up against the wall and avoided a groan. He was so done doing the impossible. Get over your parents’ death, be happy, create a weapon that can pierce through the strongest thing in the universe, break into and then escape the most secure location known on the planet. It was always him.
He peaked around the corner. He had one security camera left to disable, and then he would reach the room. Getting out would be the hard part. He waited for his electronic disabling gadget to recharge, then activated it. The camera didn’t look any different, but when he stepped in front of it, no alarms went off. He dashed past and heard a small click meaning it had turned back on right as he got out of the way. He had been doing this same pattern for half an hour, and it was getting pretty boring. So much for most secure location on the planet.
Eddie pulled out his pick locking supplies and started working on the door. Once he opened it, there was another door with a keypad next to it. He had figured out the password weeks ago while finding the blueprints of the building, though. He typed in the numbers, and the door slid open. After that was a door asking for a hand print. He rolled his eyes and pulled out a small explosive.
A small boom later, and the door was gone. Alarms started blaring, and he could already hear yelling and footsteps. He walked in and smashed open the wooden box sitting in the middle of the floor. Diamond appeared with a bright flash. Eddie pulled out Amber and shoved it into Diamond’s hands before he could react. There was a yellow flash, and then it was gone.
Diamond blinked and looked around. “Eddie? What-“
“Teleport us out of here, now,” Eddie snapped.
“I can’t unless we have a clear shot to the sky,” Diamond said, stepping away. “And why would I listen to you?”
Eddie pulled out a gun and blasted a hole through the ceiling. After the cement stopped raining down, he could see the stars. “Unless you want to sit in a box for the rest of eternity or experience more of those spears I had you meet last time, you’re going to get us out of here.
Diamond hesitated as guards ran into the room, guns already aimed. The Gem grabbed Eddie’s shoulder, and then lightning struck. Bullets hit the wall, but nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wiggle wiggle wiggle I'm so hyped also it's super late so I'm loopy wiggle wiggle wiggle~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

WHAT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I’M ALL DONE WITH MY BOOK BUT NOT WITH NANOWRIMO YA HA AHAKHKHDKJ AAAAAAA I CAN’T BELIEVE IT I ACTUALLY LEGIT FINISHED A NOVEL BLESS YOU NANOWRIMO
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK GG AND EVERYONE ELSE AT YWP AND PIANO LADY AND SHERLOCK AND ZUES AND SEPHERIA AND FLAMINGTEARS.
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK SABRINA AND LIZ AND BLU AND WOLD AND KIERAN AND SAGE AND CASSIE
ALSO JAMES, SALEM, GRANT, DAD, AND MOM
AND MRS. BENNING AND MRS. STEEN AND MR. BARTH AND RACHEL KEECH
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS HELPED AND INSPIRED ME
OH RICK RIORDAN AND BRANDON MULL AND HITCHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY AND HECK THERE’S TOO MANY TO LIST
HOW IS THIS STILL NOT THE PAR FOR TODAY
WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE
????????????????????????????// I’M AT A LOSS
Welp I guess it’s on to phase two: a heck ton of editing especially for the first few chapters because of my dumb 13 year old writing. And yeah PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU GIVE ME SOME CRITIQUES GUYS I especially want to know if I’ve wrapped everything up in a neat bow or if there’s still some threads that are wiggling around a little weird and the overall plot of the story and heck nevermind I want to hear your opinion on everything
Hey I hit today’s word par ok
Bye I guess
This feels like a dream is this really happening

About the Author: Pomp
Warning: Bound to suddenly start talking about Lego, cartoons, cats, fandoms, books, Europe, minerals, chemistry, the unfair way red-heads are treated, and Potatoes.