FNAF fire work freddy faz bear action figure and plush and the Declaration of Independence

Butterfly Effect-  Fourth of July Freddy Faz Bear plush and  Declaration of Independence On July 4, 1776, the Second Continental Congress unanimously adopted the Declaration of Independence, announcing the separation of the 13 colonies from Great Britain. The Constitution establishes the legal and governmental framework of the United States. So how did this lead to the making of the Fourth of July Freddy Faz Bear plush? On August 8th, 2014, the first Five Nights at Freddy's game was released. The game was created by Scott Braden Cawthon, an American man who had previously experienced failure with various video games. One of his earlier games, Chipper & Sons Lumber Co., received criticism for its visuals, with the characters being described as "scary animatronic animals." This criticism left Scott feeling heartbroken and he nearly gave up on game development entirely. However, it was this experience that led to the birth of FNAF. Firework Freddy was a theme variant of the original loveable design added on July 25th, 2020. The idea that something small can have much larger effects is called the butterfly effect. The butterfly effect rests on the notion that the world is deeply interconnected, such that one small occurrence can influence a much larger complex system. Thus the goals of the declaration were to rally the troops, win foreign allies, and announce the creation of a new country. The introductory sentence states the Declaration's main purpose, to explain the colonists' right to revolution. This big event travels through time we celebrate the Fourth of July to commemorate the Declaration of Independence which means fireworks red white and blue American flag colors. into the American game FNAF. creating the Firework Freddy action figure and plush  

Posted in response to the challenge Butterfly.

Payton

More by Payton